• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quit crying about how we win

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this doesn't apply to everyone but I'm getting sick of people complaining that we don't go for the "kill" enough and Harbs and Roman have no killer instinct. You know whats just as demoralizing as putting up huge points against a team? Long time killing drives that have the other teams offense standing on the sideline looking stupid. Why risk injury to WR's and our QB by trying to run up the score when we have a comfortable lead ?? I love watching the clock run down and Gore and Hyde keep picking up first downs and knowing the game is safely being put away. Do people want to go back to the Mike Martz days were we flung the football all over the place yeah that was awesome.

Anyways rant off .....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:
Now this doesn't apply to everyone but I'm getting sick of people complaining that we don't go for the "kill" enough and Harbs and Roman have no killer instinct. You know whats just as demoralizing as putting up huge points against a team? Long time killing drives that have the other teams offense standing on the sideline looking stupid. Why risk injury to WR's and our QB by trying to run up the score when we have a comfortable lead ?? I love watching the clock run down and Gore and Hyde keep picking up first downs and knowing the game is safely being put away. Do people want to go back to the Mike Martz days were we flung the football all over the place yeah that was awesome.

Anyways rant off .....

If the 49ers hadn't been hit with some of those stupid penalties and Davis' key 3rd down drop that killed drives, the score would have been even more lopsided.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we played fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad were those Penalties.. 4 in a row that wasn't even penalties. Even that X ref Mike what ever his name said that those were bad. The one call on ward he didn't even touch the guy, or Cowboy player holding Lloyd(VD open play down the sideline) and they call pick on Lloyd. It seemed like they were trying to help Dallas out but I just think they screwed up.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad were those Penalties.. 4 in a row that wasn't even penalties. Even that X ref Mike what ever his name said that those were bad. The one call on ward he didn't even touch the guy, or Cowboy player holding Lloyd(VD open play down the sideline) and they call pick on Lloyd. It seemed like they were trying to help Dallas out but I just think they screwed up.

There were a couple of them I thought were possible infractions if the refs were going under the new guidelines, but a couple were just ridiculous

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a couple of them I thought were possible infractions if the refs were going under the new guidelines, but a couple were just ridiculous

yeah I don't mind some of them but those 3-4 in a row was really bad. Especially the Ward. He didn't even touch the guy and the one on Lloyd on the VD play. Those were really bad. On the VD play it was holding on the cowboy player if anything.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many 9er fans think you will go to the SB again?

I don't like making predictions this early in the season. Too much can happen. The team is not there yet. The team needs to avoid major injuries and get Bowman and Aldon Smith back. I think it is definately possible if things go our way and can get healthy. Gotta get through the early part of the season without losing games,

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Anyways rant off .....

when you have a good lead, its a tough call balancing "kill" and "control the clock"? IMO it looked about right, just that some plays (2nd half) weren't executed well. we didn't need much more (2nd half) than what happened, say two more 1st downs?

or just making that field goal?