• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick question 12's

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect Baldwin to rest, or at the very least be on a SHORT pitch count.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't believe it is a big difference between Dallas and Chicago. I think it is a much bigger deal that the team plays well and is relatively healthy.
Yeah, I would rather be healthy at Chicago than banged up in Dallas, but I don't think those are the only 2 choices. I heard Pete (who is now extended thru 2021) say this morning that they aren't resting guys and will approach it like they always do, so it may be a moot issue anyway.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would rather be healthy at Chicago than banged up in Dallas, but I don't think those are the only 2 choices. I heard Pete (who is now extended thru 2021) say this morning that they aren't resting guys and will approach it like they always do, so it may be a moot issue anyway.

I don't want the Hawks to lay down on Sunday because I do think that it affects the intensity of the team. But we do have a lot of injured folks that probably would be well served with a week off.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll said in an interview a couple weeks ago that he wouldn't this. He said he did a few years ago and he considered it a mistake. I'm sure there'll be some pitch counts and heavy rotations, but the plan is to play to win.

I think they really want that 5 seed too.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want the Hawks to lay down on Sunday because I do think that it affects the intensity of the team. But we do have a lot of injured folks that probably would be well served with a week off.
Agreed. We definitely have some dudes who need to take a knee. I wasn't even aware the other night (hard to pick everything up at the game) that Fluker ended up playing. I like the way Russ & Baldwin or clicking right now, but it may be a good idea to not tempt fate with Doug. We should be able to beat AZ w/o him, though I do think it's every important to win.