• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a question

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know any good sports bars in Bellingham?

I'm going down next week to get some holiday shopping done on Saturday and Sunday before heading to Vancouver for day surgery on Tuesday.

I'm looking to watch the Seahawks game there on Sunday afternoon.

Decent food and loud speakers because deaf in left ear

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure... But if you ever come out to my neck of the woods in Spokane/CDA, I can hook you up with a few cool locations... Also, if you like to Ski, I can hook you up at Schweitzer Ski Resort w/ some passes...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably just go to Extremes Sports Grill. I believe they open prior to kickoff and it's a Seahawks bar...

I've never been but doing a little research it seems like a place I'd go to:

Also, that's a morning game mah dude if you're on the West Coast... 10AM PST... get your butt there before the afternoon (unless you're talking the Commanders or Rams game) :)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably just go to Extremes Sports Grill. I believe they open prior to kickoff and it's a Seahawks bar...

I've never been but doing a little research it seems like a place I'd go to:

Also, that's a morning game mah dude if you're on the West Coast... 10AM PST... get your butt there before the afternoon (unless you're talking the Commanders or Rams game) :)
Commanders are next week

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know any good sports bars in Bellingham?

I'm going down next week to get some holiday shopping done on Saturday and Sunday before heading to Vancouver for day surgery on Tuesday.

I'm looking to watch the Seahawks game there on Sunday afternoon.

Decent food and loud speakers because deaf in left ear

Well Hope the surgery goes well, good luck. Uhm Maybe you shouldn't be drinking a couple days before surgery unless it's not for you lol. It weakens your immune system not to mention makes you bleed like a stuck pig for 2 days. ( thins the blood )

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hope the surgery goes well, good luck. Uhm Maybe you shouldn't be drinking a couple days before surgery unless it's not for you lol. It weakens your immune system not to mention makes you bleed like a stuck pig for 2 days. ( thins the blood )

1) No offense but What immune System? I take Immune Suppressants for Kidney Transplant in May '03.

2) Good Point

3) It's a Small Surgery. In Spoiler for the Squeamish.

I have a 10 inch begin cyst on my thyroid. There going to put me out and inject something in my throat to shrink the cyst

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) No offense but What immune System? I take Immune Suppressants for Kidney Transplant in May '03.

2) Good Point

3) It's a Small Surgery. In Spoiler for the Squeamish.

I have a 10 inch begin cyst on my thyroid. There going to put me out and inject something in my throat to shrink the cyst

Dude cysts suck. I've had two subcutaneous ones removed. Most people can live with them forever but once they get infected they take no time to blow up in size and become painful.

I am not squeamish at all and actually asked the surgeon to see the first one I had removed. He was hesitant but I think appreciated my curiosity. Anyway, looks like some grayish tissue, pretty gross lol. A 10 incher though, damn that's impressive. And makes sense they would want to try and shrink that down a bit with a steroid. I wasn't given any sort of injection with my cysts (they got infected and I had to get them removed) but they did put me on antibiotics for a week prior to surgery to reduce the inflammation and ensure that on operation they would not spread infection.

An injection CAN work, but usually they come back.. I asked them to remove it all together which includes removing the sack that is created when they form. There's a very small chance (< 5%) of them coming back at that point.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you well Judge. Damn, I feel so fortunate that I have had no real health issues in my life. I would hate to have to deal with shit like that. Anyway, cheers.