• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question for all?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So st
Friendly hint, dont take retard pills when you post on here. That may have worked at Rivals but when you are on here you clean it up mister!
So stay out of your stash. Got it. Trust me I know you addicts get even crazier off your meds.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So st

So stay out of your stash. Got it. Trust me I know you addicts get even crazier off your meds.
rt901t1wjg6z.gif

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you ask a girl to put it in her butt, how do you ask them to put it in her butt?

Asking for a friend.

:shrug:
Why don't you just get yourself sent to prison? I hear that is the butt sex capital of your state of choice. Any man who desires anal sex over the glory of the vag most certainly has latent homosexual desires.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just get yourself sent to prison? I hear that is the butt sex capital of your state of choice. Any man who desires anal sex over the glory of the vag most certainly has latent homosexual desires.
Or ya like diggin out out lima beans with no hands?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do you think made this?

Hahahaha ... that was so obvious, Young Prick ...

Although well done getting others to click on it, and thanks to said "others" for confirming my suspicion as to what it was.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking dumb asses....

I give it a week and there gone again
Oh I have a feeling they will try to take over and you will be one if the first too be eliminated.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fitting in fine. Show me where I started a thread in the wrong section ? I think maybe you guys should realize that with so many people coming over a few still don't know the way you guys do things before burning them at the stake.

I've read the thread and from an unbiased observer you seem to have anger issues. My advice would be to get laid. I think you may have a cum clot that is affecting your mood.
Next time swallow harder and you may get it all down.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read the thread and from an unbiased observer you seem to have anger issues. My advice would be to get laid. I think you may have a cum clot that is affecting your mood.
Next time swallow harder and you may get it all down.
I'd have to be angry to have anger issues. The rest of that you posted. Interesting fantasy you have about me. If I get lonely and depressed I'll private message you my details.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get lonely and depressed I'll private message you my details.

I realize you suck a lot of dicks but no need for your help, I have a wife for that. But thanks for the offer.

OH btw, at first you were trying too hard to be an ass.....now you are literally trying too hard to be nice. You need to find a middle ground. No need to offer to blow everyone.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize you suck a lot of dicks but no need for your help, I have a wife for that. But thanks for the offer.

It's cool you can pass my details to your wife. :thumb:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you ask a girl to put it in her butt, how do you ask them to put it in her butt?

If you're serious and you really want to try it. First, think about how long you've been with this girl. If she hasn't hinted at anything more than what you've already done, you might want to find a new playtoy. If she's been a bit playful and willing to do things.....then ask her directly. "Would you be open to having me cum in through the back door?"

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're serious and you really want to try it. First, think about how long you've been with this girl. If she hasn't hinted at anything more than what you've already done, you might want to find a new playtoy. If she's been a bit playful and willing to do things.....then ask her directly. "Would you be open to having me cum in through the back door?"
But that ruins the surprise.