• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question for all?

legalizequack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you ask a girl to put it in her butt, how do you ask them to put it in her butt?

Asking for a friend.

:shrug:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously fucking noobs are not understanding that we have different sections for posting.

This is for CFB not your garbage bullshit its bad enough the mods like @bamabear82 and @Edisto_Tiger have allowed yall to post off topic with all the other bs threads to this point without moving the threads to the proper section.

This isnt Rivals

This wont be Rivals

We dont give a fuck who you were over there or how you did things there.

VTgator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously fucking noobs are not understanding that we have different sections for posting.

This is for CFB not your garbage bullshit its bad enough the mods like @bamabear82 and @Edisto_Tiger have allowed yall to post off topic with all the other bs threads to this point without moving the threads to the proper section.

You're right. We should spend MUCH more time carefully dissecting the glory that was Nebraska football in 2017 and 2018...

Back-to-back 4-8 seasons? How can this possibly happen to a blueblood?!?:pound:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. We should spend MUCH more time carefully dissecting the glory that was Nebraska football in 2017 and 2018...

Back-to-back 4-8 seasons? How can this possibly happen to a blueblood?!?:pound:
Way to deflect, 2nd Rivals poster to attempt to deviate from the conversation they are wrong about by bringing up Nebraska.

7Gzj.gif

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to deflect, 2nd Rivals poster to attempt to deviate from the conversation they are wrong about by bringing up Nebraska.

7Gzj.gif
Maybe if you had a better attitude towards folks that are new and making simple clerical errors they wouldn't trigger you by mentioning Nebraska Football.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if you had a better attitude towards folks that are new and making simply clerical errors they wouldn't trigger you by mentioning Nebraska Football.
As you can see i am not triggered by his mentioning Nebraskas recent history... Lmfao

Maybe if yall could take a minute and look at the forums you would realize there is a place for everything.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see i am not triggered by his mentioning Nebraskas recent history... Lmfao

Maybe if yall could take a minute and look at the forums you would realize there is a place for everything.
Oh you are triggered. It's entertaining that you try to cover it up. It's cool Bro Frost should get you guys back to 8-4 soon.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you are triggered. It's entertaining that you try to cover it up. It's cool Bro Frost should get you guys back to 8-4 soon.
Ya caught me, all that time im dwelling on it is just insane. Cant believe you were able to see through my charade. What will i ever do.

You sound like AG 2.0

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the penalty box

The Toilet Bowl will suffice.

Yeah, the Toilet Bowl is the one for the College Football forum.

For you new folks, whenever you post something that doesn't quite belong in a forum, it gets moved to a sub-forum. They have different names but they serve a similar function, which is to keep "inappropriate" material out of the forums

Fouled Out is for the Basketball forums. Toilet Bowl = Football.

Penalty Box is for the shit that's too shitty for the normally-shitty Politics forum.

Be advised: if a Maud has to move too many of your threads, you will eventually get a time out. I know this because...well, because other people have told me. Yes.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya caught me, all that time im dwelling on it is just insane. Cant believe you were able to see through my charade. What will i ever do.

You sound like AG 2.0
Probably stop acting like a hall monitor would be a good start. I know there isn't much to do in Nebraska. Maybe try to find new and inventive ways to fit corn up your ass ?