• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question for all?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first thread was about Oregon.

Ah

Not to play kiss ass on the new board but they have been pretty chill about our multiple Rivals threads as we wade through that mess perhaps we could follow a couple rules they have

Seems like a fair trade off

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah

Not to play kiss ass on the new board but they have been pretty chill about our multiple Rivals threads as we wade through that mess perhaps we could follow a couple rules they have

Seems like a fair trade off
Oh I am not arguing that. Most the new folks don't know those rules though because they are trickling in.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that has more to do with my upbringing than a message board. But you aren't my psychologist.
TBH, if @bamabear82 and @Edisto_Tiger would just start moving some of the trash from the past week out of the CFB forum, you'd probably figure it out faster.

They've let you run amuck.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, if @bamabear82 and @Edisto_Tiger would just start moving some of the trash from the past week out of the CFB forum, you'd probably figure it out faster.

They've let you run amuck.
Me ? I didn't start any of these topics. I honestly think everyone is going to get along fine. You guys seem territorial of your rules which is normal for a community that is used to following them. A few of our people are used to the rules they have posted under before and they are coming into conflict at the moment. I think eventually it will sort itself out.

legalizequack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thread creation for LQ is about butt stuff

That's one way to make an entrance

I guess the Ducks aren't a strong point so naturally the backup is butt chat
I wish I started off with this first! Quite the foreplay. But my first thread was about the ducks.

You ready to play me in the playoffs?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have left it alone. Honestly. IR,PSUTE, MELB, and Cowpoke didn't over mod. AR was the guy that always did that but he was gone till last week.
I'm not trying to be a dick, I think You can tell I'm happy as all fuck to have new people. Every fucking time there is a migration though, there is always a few that refuse to follow the rules. Its like they bring their hatred of the other site with them, and flame the fuck out.

I would hate to see it happen again, but it will. its like clock work. So, for future reference, if you want to start a thread about assplay, dont do it in the college football board. I know YOU didnt start this, but I am merely making a suggestion, that getting defensive and indignant, is not going to help.

I mean, I guess you all will find out one way or another, but its just the way it is here. If thats too tough, then fuck off I guess. Not you personally, but whomever has issue with it.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are taking huge steps backwards now.

I dont need to "stand up" to a pesky ant

Well when you’re done sitting down to pee let me know and we’ll take this outside.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you’re done sitting down to pee let me know and we’ll take this outside.
Never, i like it when my balls dangle in the toilet water, crisp cool and refreshing mmmm. But we can take it outside anyway.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to be a dick, I think You can tell I'm happy as all fuck to have new people. Every fucking time there is a migration though, there is always a few that refuse to follow the rules. Its like they bring their hatred of the other site with them, and flame the fuck out.

I would hate to see it happen again, but it will. its like clock work. So, for future reference, if you want to start a thread about assplay, dont do it in the college football board. I know YOU didnt start this, but I am merely making a suggestion, that getting defensive and indignant, is not going to help.

I mean, I guess you all will find out one way or another, but its just the way it is here. If thats too tough, then fuck off I guess. Not you personally, but whomever has issue with it.
I can say without a doubt the majority of the group that came over here are pretty laid back people. They also don't scare off easy. Most of the posts made in this thread are just in jest. I think some of it gets lost in translation.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say without a doubt the majority of the group that came over here is pretty laid back people. They also don't scare off easy. Most of the posts made in this thread are just in jest. I think some of it gets lost in translation.
OK, not the point still. This thread doesnt belong here, period. Last night another poster was completely obstinate about his thread. If a mod moves a thread, and the poster starts it again, they will likely get a minimum of a time out, and maybe banned. So do whatever. Dont bitch after being warned is all I am saying.

Someone WILL push it. They will get bounced. Fuck me for trying to help.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, not the point still. This thread doesnt belong here, period. Last night another poster was completely obstinate about his thread. If a mod moves a thread, and the poster starts it again, they will likely get a minimum of a time out, and maybe banned. So do whatever. Dont bitch after being warned is all I am saying.

Someone WILL push it. They will get bounced. Fuck me for trying to help.
I don't see anyone bitching about the warning. I see people having fun with it because it didn't come from a mod.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me ? I didn't start any of these topics. I honestly think everyone is going to get along fine. You guys seem territorial of your rules which is normal for a community that is used to following them. A few of our people are used to the rules they have posted under before and they are coming into conflict at the moment. I think eventually it will sort itself out.
Again, not talking about you per se. You are representing the noobs in this instance.

Most of us have been here a while and have been through a couple owners and several rules changes. We been through a period of threatened shutdown due to google getting pissed about certain content.

There are rules and Rivals posters shouldn't turn into pricks when the rules get pointed out to you. As I said before, I like having all the new posters, but they don't need to be acting like fuck-heads while they are transitioning. Learn some of the edicate and try to go along to get along.

I guarantee if you guys hadn't come over in a mass group, you wouldn't be talking so much shit and acting like rules don't apply. It's a lot different when you "trickle in" as you say. You didn't trickle in.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone bitching about the warning. I see people having fun with it because it didn't come from a mod.
We police ourselves for the most part so that mods dont really have to do much... thats kinda the point.