• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Qb Mariota

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qbs are so tricky. On one hand I'd rather sign Mariota than trade away a #2 for Darnold. On the other hand I'd hate to see Darnold go to SF and kill it, when we could have had him.

Casserly said Darnord would be a good fit for SF because he struggles with decision making. In Kyle's offense there are a bunch of bootlegs and rollouts where the field is cut in half and he would have probably no more than two reads. ie..rg3

Getting Fields or Lance on a rookie deal and having them be dynamic would be ideal. However if we gut our draft for a bust, that probably cost Rivera his job and we are back to square one.

I'm just gonna sit back and hope for the best. Just interested to see how this all plays out.
If Darnold has issues with making decisions then it can’t be fixed

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard 1st, 3rd, and an unnamed player.
Yeah, Sty I believe posted an article about it somewhere in this thread.
Qbs are so tricky. On one hand I'd rather sign Mariota than trade away a #2 for Darnold. On the other hand I'd hate to see Darnold go to SF and kill it, when we could have had him.

Casserly said Darnord would be a good fit for SF because he struggles with decision making. In Kyle's offense there are a bunch of bootlegs and rollouts where the field is cut in half and he would have probably no more than two reads. ie..rg3

Getting Fields or Lance on a rookie deal and having them be dynamic would be ideal. However if we gut our draft for a bust, that probably cost Rivera his job and we are back to square one.

I'm just gonna sit back and hope for the best. Just interested to see how this all plays out.
A) A QB that struggles with decision making doesn't sound like a very good player to trade for, draft or sign via FA.

Draft a QB w/o having to trade n him being a legit NFL QB is like livin the dream. Do you believe either Fields or Lance fits the bill? I'm not sold on Fields. I will say the kid can throw a real nice ball. Far as Lance. I know nothing about him except what a few talking say. Which is if he goes somewhere where he can sit n learn. He can be a straight up baller once he's ready to play.

B) Charley Casserly is like 2 ticks above being a hack. Two very small ticks I might add. Anything he says falls immediately into suspect status.

Don't know how point B came to rest down here, but here it will stay.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're going Mario Brothers uniforms?
Didn't make the connection with Mario Brothers colors, but these are also the Houston Texans official team colors.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically base form Mario doesn't have white, but red n blue uniform, I'm willing to say the joke flopped

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically base form Mario doesn't have white, but red n blue uniform, I'm willing to say the joke flopped
Chalk it up to all of these grey hairs tickling my frontal lobe and not the joke! :suds:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Sty I believe posted an article about it somewhere in this thread.

A) A QB that struggles with decision making doesn't sound like a very good player to trade for, draft or sign via FA.

Draft a QB w/o having to trade n him being a legit NFL QB is like livin the dream. Do you believe either Fields or Lance fits the bill? I'm not sold on Fields. I will say the kid can throw a real nice ball. Far as Lance. I know nothing about him except what a few talking say. Which is if he goes somewhere where he can sit n learn. He can be a straight up baller once he's ready to play.

B) Charley Casserly is like 2 ticks above being a hack. Two very small ticks I might add. Anything he says falls immediately into suspect status.

Don't know how point B came to rest down here, but here it will stay.
B) I cannot let this one go... Call Charley what you may but he was absolutely very successful here during his time in DC and very much part of why multiple SB were won. Charley has also done this for a living for over 40 years fairly successfully. His stint in HOU didn't go as well but they had success during his time as GM. Charley Casserly is no hack!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No role for him here now
There was no role for him before Fitz signed. His cost/production ratio was skewed and that's why the Raiders are asking him to take that pay cut. Coming here could have cost this organization far more than he was worth because of his current contract.