• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB King of the AFC North

Who will have the better season?

• Total voters

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bens receivers we're kinda badass against the Ravens. Juju got extra yards. Ben is definitely the king right now.

If Jackson plays just a little better then he could win the second game. Fun rivalry to watch.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get Ben either. He's had some pretty big years and is a HOFer
Yes he has, but he ALWAYS has that 1-2 games per year that make you wonder whether or not he should retire lol. He makes it too damn easy for the detractors to make reasons for leaving him off the voting list. It's his backyard football improv that gives him his highs & lows. He gets a good amount of credit for being a top 5-10 QB in the league, but rarely ever is seen as the illustrious top 3.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bens receivers we're kinda badass against the Ravens. Juju got extra yards. Ben is definitely the king right now.

If Jackson plays just a little better then he could win the second game. Fun rivalry to watch.
Juju is not getting enough credit for what he's doing every week. Kid is getting the toughest yards in the most crucial situations. His stats obviously don't reflect that, but he is a big reason why this team is still undefeated while they continue to play as sloppy as they have.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju is not getting enough credit for what he's doing every week. Kid is getting the toughest yards in the most crucial situations. His stats obviously don't reflect that, but he is a big reason why this team is still undefeated while they continue to play as sloppy as they have.

Yup, making some clutch catches and moving the chains the last two weeks......

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No votes for Mayfield? I'm shocked I tell ya. Went with BigBen. Jackson's exciting to watch. But have never been a fan of running QB's. Through seven games he's averaging more than nine rushes per game. Too much for a QB. He's one major hit away from getting his bell rung badly.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are definitely at a point where Fantasy Football has impacted player hype too much and if a player doesnt score TDs then apparently he is struggling.

I think most people who watch football can respect what Juju is doing, though.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's doing all the hard shit. He's leading by example, he's putting in the effort on every play.

He's the Hines Ward of this Offense.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's doing all the hard shit. He's leading by example, he's putting in the effort on every play.

He's the Hines Ward of this Offense.
I like that description of Juju. The guy is just a "football player" and he cares about the win column more than anything. It's refreshing when we see young guys like this.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is still on top - but there's a young gun coming for his spot...

View attachment 257314
No joke. If Cincy can field a full roster then this is the Bengals division... But only AFTER Ben hangs them up lol. Until then its a dogfight.

Lookin forward to the 11/15 game vs CIN. Curious to see how Burrow handles a good defense that is constantly harassing you in the backfield. I think that he will do just fine honestly. We've seen him brawl through 6-7 weeks without a good O-line, and now their O-line is suddenly playing well. Scary thought.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke. If Cincy can field a full roster then this is the Bengals division... But only AFTER Ben hangs them up lol. Until then its a dogfight.

Lookin forward to the 11/15 game vs CIN. Curious to see how Burrow handles a good defense that is constantly harassing you in the backfield. I think that he will do just fine honestly. We've seen him brawl through 6-7 weeks without a good O-line, and now their O-line is suddenly playing well. Scary thought.
Well, Tenn's defense isn't great at pressure...but I think there can be some positives to build on.

If they get Williams back, and keep Fred at RT - that should help a lot. Hart is so bad - I don't know that I've ever seen an OL stand around blocking no-one as much as he does.

If they get the dude back they signed in F/A from Dallas, that will at least add depth, if not better than Redman currently starting - though I think he's done OK.

I really like the two guys they just got - Spain and the guy from Seattle. If nothing else, this allows the Bengals to really assess all options over the next 9 weeks or so and really see what they have heading into F/A and the draft.

Going to be some interesting years coming ahead with a changing of the new guard at QB - and I agree, this division is Ben's until otherwise noted.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Tenn's defense isn't great at pressure...but I think there can be some positives to build on.

If they get Williams back, and keep Fred at RT - that should help a lot. Hart is so bad - I don't know that I've ever seen an OL stand around blocking no-one as much as he does.

If they get the dude back they signed in F/A from Dallas, that will at least add depth, if not better than Redman currently starting - though I think he's done OK.

I really like the two guys they just got - Spain and the guy from Seattle. If nothing else, this allows the Bengals to really assess all options over the next 9 weeks or so and really see what they have heading into F/A and the draft.

Going to be some interesting years coming ahead with a changing of the new guard at QB - and I agree, this division is Ben's until otherwise noted.
We are no strangers to BJ Finney. How soon people forget he became a linchpin in the Steelers O-line for when Foster, DeCastro & Pouncey all battled injuries. Finney was always there, and never skipping a beat. I don't understand how he didn't get a start in SEA. He was stellar in Pittsburgh.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you got this season? As in, who will finish with the better season?

We've got 3 Heisman winners & some fat bearded dude...

EaunyLSXsAAxHNh
Why does Ben look like he's been living the hobo life?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a big IF. Like I said all season though...he's got plenty of weapons to work with it just if they are willing to spend in the future...they've been cheap in the past. Get a defense and OL.

Right now, for the Browns it seems to be the same issue as the Bengals on defense. They don't have a lot of depth at the skill positions as well.

But both the Bengals and Browns are young teams still.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow is exciting to watch. I love watching him play. Baltimore ate his lunch a few weeks ago and spanked his butt. Burrow had no time to do anything. He was constantly under pressure. He can make some questionable throws, because he is not willing to concede a play very often. He is not like Dalton who throws it away every time he feels any pressure.

Can you see Andy Dalton doing this?

Also, Burrow is now 12 for 13 on 4th down conversions this year. I say we just start with 4th down, because it is our most successful down. The more pressure Burrow h as t he more successful he seems to be. Which is good, because Cincinnati isn't exactly known to make it easy on its QB's.

This timing on this throw, the location, the anticipation is ridiculous. Then to top it off, I have no idea how t he hell Boyd even catches this as the ball is more than halfway to Boyd before he even tries to turn around. I have no idea how Boyd caught this, more less t he anticipation of Burrow to put it there. Talk about throwing a guy open.

Incredible pass and catch by Burrow to Higgins:

However, with all this said, Burrow is not in this conversation yet. He has yet to beat Baker Mayfield in two chances, he doesn't have an MVP like Lamar, or beat him, and he has yet to play Big Ben, but Ben is the standard in the division that these other 3 Heisman trophy winners are aspiring to be like. So I would say Burrow is the bottom of the heap right now, but the future is oh so bright if they can protect the kid and get him a defense so he doesn't have to put up 30+ points every game just have a minor chance of winning.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big IF. Like I said all season though...he's got plenty of weapons to work with it just if they are willing to spend in the future...they've been cheap in the past. Get a defense and OL.

Right now, for the Browns it seems to be the same issue as the Bengals on defense. They don't have a lot of depth at the skill positions as well.

But both the Bengals and Browns are young teams still.
They spent 160M on the defense this year - the highest paid guys at DT and CB went down with season ending injuries. Add in that Atkins missed the first 4-5 games, and looks to be still bothered by a shoulder issue, and Hubbard went down with an injury - and that DL is a complete MASH unit.

They still need another CB, and depth across the DL and LB, but I think a competent D-Cord would cure a lot of ills.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3