• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB controversy

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with who Ever Kubaik goes with . This has been a fun season to be a fan ...yes it has drove me bonkers more times than not still fun as heck ..kept my mind working hard and defiantly not boring !

People want to make Manning the goat but ..if health he is still winning So I will not be to upset ..

If they go back to him I want them to look at 2013 plays some in our draws and running to out side as ways to combat DE going all out for QB. RB chip and then float a quick pass were the DE should be will net a few TD's until DE hold like they should be .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with who Ever Kubaik goes with . This has been a fun season to be a fan ...yes it has drove me bonkers more times than not still fun as heck ..kept my mind working hard and defiantly not boring !

People want to make Manning the goat but ..if health he is still winning So I will not be to upset ..

If they go back to him I want them to look at 2013 plays some in our draws and running to out side as ways to combat DE going all out for QB. RB chip and then float a quick pass were the DE should be will net a few TD's until DE hold like they should be .

The biggest concern I have with Manning returning has more to do with the run game. We have seen that teams just do not respect the run game at all with Manning in and the RB's have even said they really struggle to try and run it from the Pistol and Shot Gun formation. This time of year especially when games are getting cold and windy the run game because all the more important. So if switching back to Manning then causes our run game to nosedive I just don't give us a chance at winning the Super Bowl.

Also as I have said plenty of times that 2013 offense just isn't anymore. WE don't have the personnel to do it and especially Manning just doesn't strike fear in any defense. What he could do in 2013 was throw the deep ball with consistency. Teams have to keep safeties back as to not get beat deep. We have seen this year that he either wildly overthrows or wildly underthrows. He was healthy for a big chunk of this season and that was still the case. Not like it just started when he got injured.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t know why this is even a discussion at this point anymore. There is no doubt that being able to run Kubiaks system is succeeding. Manning can`t run it effectively even at 100% healthy. He cannot play behind center period. If you want to go back to an anemic offense and multiple turnovers then yes... Start Manning.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t know why this is even a discussion at this point anymore. There is no doubt that being able to run Kubiaks system is succeeding. Manning can`t run it effectively even at 100% healthy. He cannot play behind center period. If you want to go back to an anemic offense and multiple turnovers then yes... Start Manning.

Agreed 100%. We already have seen what Manning does in this offense and he can not run it period. Health isn't the issue the real issue is he is done. Washed up, no good, needs to retire, can't make all the throws, can't move, can't play in cold weather. I don't know what more can be said but keep Brock in. If the Broncos get beat in there first playoff game with Brock as the starter so be it but does anyone here actually think Manning can play 2 good games in a row? I don't. Let's see what we got in Brock.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He won't ever be healthy his is pushing 40. Players that old aren't healthy but should retire considering all the neck and foot issues he has had. I for one don't want to see a 4 interception game in the cold and everyone knows that will happen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as an added bonus beyond just the running game getting a nice boost I think people are forgetting the defense is getting a nice boost in spending less time on the field with the run game milking the clock and less drives for opportunities for the opposing team to score. Our defense even with all the injuries is only giving up 14 points a game since Osweiler took over. Throw in 2 of those teams are in the top-10 for total offense in New England and San Diego so not like we have just played bottom of the barrel type teams in that time.

To me really the whole team just seems to be playing at a higher level with Osweiler in and us running Kubiak's system. It is not always going to be flashy and good chance we win games only scoring between 17-24 points on offense but if it gets us the win then I think we have to keep going with what is working.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick to my ongoing perspective. Unless Oz get's injured, he is the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos Football Team for the remainder of the 2015 season and playoffs. Period. I strongly believe the Bronco have already made this decision but they have a week to week strategy to pitch it to the public, while protecting legacies.