• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

purdy on moore

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
bwahahaha that is funny i think thats the second time an article of his has been posted here and as always its has selective use of facts and not the entire story

I dont htink purdy was trying to blame moore for the failing PK. Just that bringing him in didnt help. Also, he's not blaming moore for the sharks' losses, just once again, that moore is contributing to those losses.

I mean, it's hard to get his kind of minutes and manage to go scoreless for 30 games for the sharks. hell even galiardi and winnik at least scored once. Moore had 4 goals all year. he was outgunned by the likes of winchester and ferriero, and tied pickles, demers, and desi. I mean, why anyone considers this guy a solid NHLer, let alone a solid 3rd liner, I cannot see.

Zues played a solid game last night as did winchester. They drew at least one penalty, and more importantly, did not take any. On net, they helped the team IMO. They were head and shoulders above moore and galiardi.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zues played a solid game last night as did winchester. They drew at least one penalty, and more importantly, did not take any. On net, they helped the team IMO. They were head and shoulders above moore and galiardi.

^ = Rep!:hug:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont htink purdy was trying to blame moore for the failing PK. Just that bringing him in didnt help. Also, he's not blaming moore for the sharks' losses, just once again, that moore is contributing to those losses.

I mean, it's hard to get his kind of minutes and manage to go scoreless for 30 games for the sharks. hell even galiardi and winnik at least scored once. Moore had 4 goals all year. he was outgunned by the likes of winchester and ferriero, and tied pickles, demers, and desi. I mean, why anyone considers this guy a solid NHLer, let alone a solid 3rd liner, I cannot see.

as i stated earlier, there is a reason why this Moore guy is traded every other year on average if not sooner! hot potato! this guy stinks.