• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Purdue

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two bye weeks are one too many. Complete crap in my opinion. I'll be at the Michigan game and the Nebraska game.

You, sir, can go to HELL.

When I'm in FL and getting 50 yard line bowl tickets, I'm going to be the first to take photos and post 'em here.

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 things completely wrong in the last several posts.

Aaron going to TWO Hawk games and I have yet to get an invite.

Clem moving to Florida

Clem annoying me again with Florida talk - bowl game stuff

Wait there is another. NO BYE weeks ever. Take away the bye week from Wisconsin and we could have had a better shot, given we had them buried(well almost) in the first quarter. I hate when we wait forever for college football and 2 weekends we don't get to see the Hawks.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I am not in favor of bye weeks, especially when the team you play next is coming off a bye week and you are not, but I guess the tables are turned next week when we play Michigan, they play NW this coming week, can only hope they get beat up and we are fresh and we steamroll them.

Just play ball! Aaron if they lose either game, it is on you.

Clem in Florida? I hope he runs into Chris Leak and punches him. I can only say 2 more words to this development: road trip

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gengljer, you're invited, but I have no extra tickets. Clem moving to Florida is awesome, we can save money on room and board and he always has smoking hot "nannys"..