• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSW2: @Tennessee King/TSN2 7/4

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks need to find a #3 QB that can actually throw but i guess the preseason is almost over and he will be on the street soon enough. NO TEAM will put him on their PS. Dude is the worst looking QB i have EVER seen.
I can't believe he's still in the league... He can't throw an out pattern towards the sidelines for the life of him...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time listening to that lady call the Hawk games now? She doesn't fit well in that role imo...
Women Shouldn't be involved in football. Period.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time listening to that lady call the Hawk games now? She doesn't fit well in that role imo...

I can agree to this. Also it's not that she is a female it's that she sucks. When you think of the announcers we have had in the Seattle area and how iconic they have become it's easy to understand why she doesn't fit, she sounds like Pee-wee Herman minus the laugh. Her voice is annoying to listen to. I wish Michael Bennett would stay the hell away also. Him and his vicious and violent what ever it is he keeps saying every 5 minutes.

Looks like i will be muting the TV Broadcast this season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree to this. Also it's not that she is a female it's that she sucks. When you think of the announcers we have had in the Seattle area and how iconic they have become it's easy to understand why she doesn't fit, she sounds like Pee-wee Herman minus the laugh. Her voice is annoying to listen to. I wish Michael Bennett would stay the hell away also. Him and his vicious and violent what ever it is he keeps saying every 5 minutes.

Looks like i will be muting the TV Broadcast this season.
Agree… I love listening to Shannon Drayer and the lady who broadcasts the prime time NBA games but the lady calling the Hawks game is terrible….

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is only for the preseason right?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try 82 games plus first round playoffs with the Sixers. It's tough to listen too.