• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pronger

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4706, it isn't circumventing anything unless they are forcing a healthy player to sit there. If doctor's say he can't play, then it is acceptable to have him sit there. No team or league can force a play to officially retire.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4706, it isn't circumventing anything unless they are forcing a healthy player to sit there. If doctor's say he can't play, then it is acceptable to have him sit there. No team or league can force a play to officially retire.

If he gets the OK from doctors and his name is still Chris Pronger, then he will be playing no matter how bad he is.

Forcing him on the LTIR and not giving him a real opportunity to play would be illegal.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way She Weber is going to Philly. Yes, he is on a one year contract, but he is that team. He is on fire down there right now, no way they let him walk. God forbid he does go to Philly... God, that would suck (for anyone but Philly that is).

What is your guys' cap space anyway? Capgeek wont open at work.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way She Weber is going to Philly. Yes, he is on a one year contract, but he is that team. He is on fire down there right now, no way they let him walk. God forbid he does go to Philly... God, that would suck (for anyone but Philly that is).

Agree. Weber is untouchable. Suter is more likely to go. I find myself back and forth on a trade. The Flyers are fine w/o him at the moment. However, its just a matter of time before his presence will be missed as these current dmen log more minutes and ride further into the season.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same thing was said about Richards. Guess what??

I don't know all the cap angles, but if Weber was picked up by us he would be paid well for a very lone time.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will name another Captain anytime soon and if they did, I think it will be Kimmo if anybody.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck.
fuck.
mega fuck.

<<<<
ditto.gif
>>>>

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not getting Weber, It would cost too much Money and too many good players, I say we rol with what we have and if some decent can be had for cheap at the dead line then go for it. Maybe a John Michael Liles...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with you on that idea Mike, then as I was watching the game last night it became apparent that a stud that can log serious minutes was going to be needed.

Without a doubt, Bourdon and Marshall have been pretty damn good so far, but they are (in my opinion anyways) NOT the kind of players that can relied upon to anchor anything or be counted on to center the point of the PP or carry any of the PK duties.

Can Weber actually be had?? Probably not likely, but who thought the Flyers would ever part ways with Mike Richards?? Suter is the more probable of the 2, but....who the hell really knows?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with you on that idea Mike, then as I was watching the game last night it became apparent that a stud that can log serious minutes was going to be needed.

Without a doubt, Bourdon and Marshall have been pretty damn good so far, but they are (in my opinion anyways) NOT the kind of players that can relied upon to anchor anything or be counted on to center the point of the PP or carry any of the PK duties.

Can Weber actually be had?? Probably not likely, but who thought the Flyers would ever part ways with Mike Richards?? Suter is the more probable of the 2, but....who the hell really knows?

Well I'm just looking for a Solid Blue collar gritty player, we have plenty of offense. Timmo can handle more ice time but Lavy has done a great job balancing it now. And for all you haters, Anyone notice Carle is playing better while not having to track down players Pronger can't cover? I have..:finger:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the very best resolution for the Flyers in this particular case is if Chris Pronger essentially ends his career but does not retire and therefore can remain on LTIR for the remainder of his career with post concussion symptoms. Then, his $4.92 million salary basically no longer counts against our cap and we can start all over again by trading for a younger, better top defenseman or signing one via free agency.

That is the very best way to make a positive out of this negative.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I'm just looking for a Solid Blue collar gritty player, we have plenty of offense. Timmo can handle more ice time but Lavy has done a great job balancing it now. And for all you haters, Anyone notice Carle is playing better while not having to track down players Pronger can't cover? I have..:finger:

ummmmm i must be watching a different game then you. i notice his offensive game has stepped up but i still see him making bonehead passes in his own end and being physically manhandled in our zone. long answer short....no i dont notice that.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. A new updated interview with Chris's wife Lauren yesterday. I don't even know what to say besides I really hope Chris gets better and that his family can get through this. Very frightening. It sounds like he may be reaching out to Keith Primeau very soon.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn. A new updated interview with Chris's wife Lauren yesterday. I don't even know what to say besides I really hope Chris gets better and that his family can get through this. Very frightening. It sounds like he may be reaching out to Keith Primeau very soon.

his wife seems very concerned which is not good. he doesnt seem to be in a good place at all.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks. Hopefully he's not pigheaded and seeks someone to talk it through with.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for him.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heard yesterday that Prongs finally has had a couple of good days. He was at a Flyers game last week in the box with Snyder and only lasted 2 periods. So this is good news after hearing that, hope he just gets to back to living a regular life.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heard yesterday that Prongs finally has had a couple of good days. He was at a Flyers game last week in the box with Snyder and only lasted 2 periods. So this is good news after hearing that, hope he just gets to back to living a regular life.

well hes got 1 week until playoffs so he better get it together!!!...jk...but seriously