• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pronger calls out teammate

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
punching something, sounds like.. also sounds like boosher tonight

roo needs to shoot, agreed.. but i think pronger has had the worst of the turnovers if you average the past few games.. carle/OD have had the worst games though.. but carle's pass to briere the other night might make up for his

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
punching something, sounds like.. also sounds like boosher tonight

roo needs to shoot, agreed.. but i think pronger has had the worst of the turnovers if you average the past few games.. carle/OD have had the worst games though.. but carle's pass to briere the other night might make up for his

Maybe Probger was yelling at himself .....:rant:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. With playoff time around the corner he needs to get scrappy. :)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's a fuckin joke. and dont give me bull shit about it 'worked' cause roo scored the game winner last night.. he's got 11 points in his past 10 games, while the flyers have sucked

kiss my ass pronger.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giroux is probably the most skilled player on the team, but Pronger is right. They (the whole team...including Pronger himself) can't turnover the puck and expect to win. They need to tighten up. Pronger knows what it takes to win a Cup. Homer even came out and said that he was glad that Pronger spoke up.

Holmgren applauds Pronger for speaking out

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giroux is probably the most skilled player on the team, but Pronger is right. They (the whole team...including Pronger himself) can't turnover the puck and expect to win. They need to tighten up. Pronger knows what it takes to win a Cup. Homer even came out and said that he was glad that Pronger spoke up.

Holmgren applauds Pronger for speaking out

i dont mind that he got upset and yelled.. in fact, i appluad it.. but for the most underachieving player (by approximately 3 miles) to single out the least underachieving player.. get over yourself you fat sack of shit (pronger, not you)

Last edited by a moderator:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Donnell has been a turnover machine/pylon for a while, but I haven't heard anyone say anything about him for a while outside of these boards. How many times has he had the puck behind the net with Meszaros and a forward wide open along the boards to one side, but toss a no look backhand to the other side of the ice because of ONE forechecker? He's done it twice a game for weeks. And he got beat real bad for the GWG against Toronto last week. Someone call him out.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Co-signed

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the whole team got the message its never a bad idea calling out the best point producer because the rest of the guys can only look at themselves and say holy shit if he's getting yelled at I better drop my cock and pick up my socks!

I also think O'Donnell came back from injury too quickly he was probably worried that someone would take his spot...but face it he needed a rest it would serve him best.