• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Probably should start a new thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just win 1/2 games left, and we secure home ice advantage

win 2/2 and the canes not to win 2 games?, i believe we take 1st!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Canes lost tonight... Rags lost in OT.... We win tomorrow and Canes lose tomorrow (they have detroit) then we will be leading the division by 1 with control over our own destiny I believe....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, tonight comes down to win and lets see what happens in the Cane game. I would love to see the Cans vs Rags in the first round, eliminating one of the two hard teams for the devils. I hope we play this game to win and not rest people. I hope Luke Hughes gets more play time to learn our system and gets going for the playoffs. He played good his first game.. no real mistakes, you can definitely see his speed and puck movement abilities.... lets hope that can continue to improve. Last game of the season before playoffs.. .lets make it count....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely good to have HIA in 1st regardless of finish. I'd like us to get 1st place but a win just doesn't do it so we'll need FLA help.

I WOULD like very much though to consider resting some players or the very least cut some players ice time dramatically. Like a certain Jack Hughes out there... lol

Time for him to rest up both physically and mentally. Playoffs is a new breed.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early possible matchups for us are vs Panthers or vs Rangers....

Not ready to start dishing, cuz its careful what you wish for territory.

I have the full confidence we will beat the Rangers, they do not match well with us in the first rd(had we play later in the playoffs, I could see our advantages dwindle just a bit to help even the ice).

Panthers are quite the runners of late, so that would be a clash vs a team with momentum.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rags goaltending sometimes will just win games for them... and that is what worries me... They always seem to have luck against us, plus I really cant stand there goal song and if I have to hear that shit one more time... Would rather they beat up on the Canes and just deal with whoever wins that series.. Yes I knowe we match up better against the Rags... but they have ways of having our number in the playoffs. But you are right against Florida.... last time we played them, they ran circles around us... we looked like we were standing still and they played there asses off... Could we see that all 7 games... hard to say.. but i would think in the playoffs we would have a better performance against them... Reguardless, lets see if we can finish tonight with a win and see who we get in round 1.....