• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pro rasslin'

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ask, is when you take your action figures later on, and create a fake wrestling match where you are beating me for the title, is that you at least make me Stone Cold.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right while my wife was walking by, and she asked if I'm gay now.

I should thank you since angry sex is usually the best. I'm knocking that bitch out.

You sure talk about...homo...gay...a lot. And I have no doubts a little punk like you would hit a woman and think of their wife as a bitch. Dude, grow the fuck up.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, did you just call my wife a bitch.

Wow, real mature dude.

Are you really this out of it little fella? You called your wife a bitch, remember? You're also going to knock her out, remember? I'm married to a lady slick, can't even fathom the thought of hitting any woman.

Dude, grow up, ok?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this out of it little fella? You called your wife a bitch, remember? You're also going to knock her out, remember? I'm married to a lady slick, can't even fathom the thought of hitting any woman.

Dude, grow up, ok?

Yet you watch a "sport" that exploits women as sex symbols and also has them get knocked around by men.

Hmmm, that lady sure sounds lucky to me.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you watch a "sport" that exploits women as sex symbols and also has them get knocked around by men.

Hmmm, that lady sure sounds lucky to me.

I don't watch the ladies, totally boring. DVR is cool.

So does your wife know you call her a bitch and would knock her out? Fuck the rasslin' let's talk about you and why you hate women. You do talk about being gay a lot, hmmmmm?

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

paste...

Yeah, right while my wife was walking by, and she asked if I'm gay now.

I should thank you since angry sex is usually the best. I'm knocking that bitch out.

Let's count how many times you've said...homo/gay...in this thread.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my wife has stated that she's a bitch before, does that mean I'm wrong if i called her one? And I'm not really knocking her out, but you know, fake knocking her out like you are use to seeing all the time on the wrestling.

I think you are hoping that I'm gay now, but you'll have to stay in that closet alone buddy. Try looking for x-mas presents from when you were a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my wife has stated that she's a bitch before, does that mean I'm wrong if i called her one? And I'm not really knocking her out, but you know, fake knocking her out like you are use to seeing all the time on the wrestling.

I think you are hoping that I'm gay now, but you'll have to stay in that closet alone buddy. Try looking for x-mas presents from you were a kid.

That was stupid son. No way in hell you ever mention your wife and bitch in the same sentence, what are you some little punk ass kid, have some class amigo, ok?

Ok man it's real obvious you are fucked, all that talk about homo/gay/bitch....sheesh~~~~~~~~ Ok little man done with ya, you are simply too fucking stupid to waste anymore time on.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was stupid son. No way in hell you ever mention your wife and bitch in the same sentence, what are you some little punk ass kid, have some class amigo, ok?

Yet you defend a "sport" that treats women like sex symbols because of all the lonely men who watch it. They also have matches where a man hits, throws, abuses, or injures women.

Even if you don't like women, you are still supporting it by watching it.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, took me awhile to figure out we have a troll here. A wife beating one with the brain of a retarted snail.

Ok this was the very first meeting of the two biggest names in the last 30 years in the sport.

Last edited by a moderator: