• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Presidents cup. Do our lovable boys come back to win?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks zooks…USA kills em today. woods/ ancer and leishman/fowler are great
bookend matchups.

At a neutral site I would agree, but this course is one you can’t dominate with power. The Americans are not used to it.

I think the international team gets it done.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patty Reed is going with his swing coach on the bag since his caddy was kicked out for the incident with the fan.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hideki looks out of sorts on the range.
Let’s see if he can settle down. Finau is playing incredibly well, and they tee off in match two.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PATRICK REED is going to get run off that golf course by aussie hecklers…can't
wait to see it, kucher is in for a tough ride and the rest look winnable by wold rankings at least.

must watch tv.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ancer in early trouble on 2 vs tiger.
Could be nerves after missing a makeable birdie putt on one.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger goes one up thru 2

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ancer fights back. All squared. Hideki about to go up. Reed up

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CT Pan is really shook up with the pressure.
Reed up 4 on him early.
Hideki almost doing the same to Finau.

Getting interesting

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you people keep the politics bs to the politics board? This board doesn't even get that much traffic and most of the conversation here is pleasant and respectful.

As far as Reed goes, I lost a lot of respect for him after that incident. They should have dq'd him over it. And the caddie's probably going to have to take a long vacation over this one. I don't like how these events are administered as far as how they allow the fan abuse of the players. I get a bit of heckling is to be expected but yelling 'You suck' is way overboard. But the golfers and caddies have to keep it under control.
Whaddyou mean "you people" ?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the phil mickelson snub from tiger is interesting…i mean phil has a career 24 match wins and 4 of those wins are single match wins on the last day.

tiger has the same record, slightly better.

g woodland sucked in this PCup…lefty would have won points for the USA.

hellava golf course.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lols at j thomas…w/o tiger as his partner holding his had around the course for the 1st two days what the hell did he do this week? WEAK SAUCE.

GO KUCHAR!

Last edited:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a neutral site I would agree, but this course is one you can’t dominate with power. The Americans are not used to it.

I think the international team gets it done.

landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete slaughter today.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the international team was not able to get it done. Sungjae Im was the only one to win in semi convincing fashion. He is a potential star and could be a contender in majors very soon.

Nice to see Cameron Smith back up his words about Reed by beating the arrogant Justin Thomas. Justin is trying a bit too hard to be obnoxious. Him losing might settle him down a touch.

Haotong Li was never ready for this.
CT Pan had too many nerves going as well.

I don’t think the US is better than the Euros yet. Those guys are not going to throw up in the singles like the international team did. Xander is awesome and has a great demeanor for big stages. Finau is a stud too. I don’t think Koepka really cares about non majors that much.

Ryder cup next year to look forward too.
I still give the Euros the edge.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an AMERICAN first dunkin nuts, independent voter second.

Shutup dumbass.

Lol!

Git to yer safe space brah~

So Zooks, you must be so disappointed that we won. I was gonna head off to crash and then saw that it was on live so I stayed up to watch Kutch making the putt to seal it. Way to go for the American team.

We're just not as good at the silly formats as they are. Scotch is a greater test of your friendship than your golf. If this and the Ryder was three straight days of singles matches, Americans would still sweep the competition year after year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever been to Australia? Do you even know one Australian personally?

I can tell you from experience of having been there and chumming around with them, that they are all about Australia first and f*ck everybody else. There was very bad behavior by the galleries Friday and yesterday. You could hear them when Americans were putting on nearly every hole. They even BOO really good shots by anyone but the International Team, I shut it at 9:30 last night after the Gallery gave a huge groan when Fowler hit the green with his tee shot. They cheered when Tiger's tee shot with a wedge hit the front of the green and rolled back away from the cup. The fact that he did it on a 140 yard hole didn't make any difference and they cheered like hell when Ancer hit a 9 iron on to the left apron. Dead silence when Tiger birdied the hole and Ancer missed a six footer to tie.

When I could walk, I played at least twice a week. I don't understand why people spend the time and money to play and then cheat on nearly every round they play. I wasn't that good, but I know that cheating doesn't make you any better.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Git to yer safe space brah~

So Zooks, you must be so disappointed that we won. I was gonna head off to crash and then saw that it was on live so I stayed up to watch Kutch making the putt to seal it. Way to go for the American team.

We're just not as good at the silly formats as they are. Scotch is a greater test of your friendship than your golf. If this and the Ryder was three straight days of singles matches, Americans would still sweep the competition year after year.
Ha! Confirmation of dumbass....

USA! USA! USA!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever been to Australia? Do you even know one Australian personally?

I can tell you from experience of having been there and chumming around with them, that they are all about Australia first and f*ck everybody else. There was very bad behavior by the galleries Friday and yesterday. You could hear them when Americans were putting on nearly every hole. They even BOO really good shots by anyone but the International Team, I shut it at 9:30 last night after the Gallery gave a huge groan when Fowler hit the green with his tee shot. They cheered when Tiger's tee shot with a wedge hit the front of the green and rolled back away from the cup. The fact that he did it on a 140 yard hole didn't make any difference and they cheered like hell when Ancer hit a 9 iron on to the left apron. Dead silence when Tiger birdied the hole and Ancer missed a six footer to tie.

When I could walk, I played at least twice a week. I don't understand why people spend the time and money to play and then cheat on nearly every round they play. I wasn't that good, but I know that cheating doesn't make you any better.

I can't help but to cheer any great shot in golf, even if it's my opponent's.

Def low class fans there Ken and you're right, cheating gets you nowhere in golf.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes... and yes.

Aussies are nice people and were acting how you act at a team competition. Tell me the NY crowd 2 years ago was any different.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was from the above article.
Good for Cam Smith.

If you make a mistake maybe once, you could maybe understand, but to give a bit of a bulls--- response like the camera angle ... that's pretty up there," Australian Cameron Smith, a member of the International team, said earlier in the week.

Patrick Reed's caddie, left, told ESPN's Michael Collins that many fans have been using vulgar language at the Presidents Cup this week with no response or repercussions from security. EPA/ROB PREZIOSO
Smith noted that he expected spectators to taunt Reed over the incident.

"I hope so,'' Smith said. "I don't have any sympathy for anyone that cheats. I hope the crowd absolutely gives it to not only him, but everyone [on the American team].''

Obviously that was in reference to the PC crowd, but in reference to cheating I would hope they would target those that should be targeted.