• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Presidents cup. Do our lovable boys come back to win?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Reed. Cheater. Had to leave the university of Georgia due to multiple cheating allegations. His teammates hated him. If you missed it, he hasn’t learned any lessons.

Bryson Dechambeau. Blames everyone but himself for slow play. Also when he loses a lead on Sunday, you might not even get a handshake from him.

Matt Kuchar. Cheater and a doosh. Don’t let the golly gee attitude fool ya. Last two years have exposed him for what he is.

The US team is in good position to come back, but until they leave off these unlikeables, I won’t be upset if they lose.

Hoping for good golf.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was from the above article.
Good for Cam Smith.

If you make a mistake maybe once, you could maybe understand, but to give a bit of a bulls--- response like the camera angle ... that's pretty up there," Australian Cameron Smith, a member of the International team, said earlier in the week.

Patrick Reed's caddie, left, told ESPN's Michael Collins that many fans have been using vulgar language at the Presidents Cup this week with no response or repercussions from security. EPA/ROB PREZIOSO
Smith noted that he expected spectators to taunt Reed over the incident.

"I hope so,'' Smith said. "I don't have any sympathy for anyone that cheats. I hope the crowd absolutely gives it to not only him, but everyone [on the American team].''

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP has been accused of being anti-American.

"No" I said, he's just providing an alternate view.

But after reading this piece of shit OP, he can go live down under my nut sack.

Un-American Fuck.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP has been accused of being anti-American.

"No" I said, he's just providing an alternate view.

But after reading this piece of shit OP, he can go live down under my nut sack.

Un-American Fuck.

Man the Zook triggers you red hat folks.

I agree that it's pretty pathetic to not root for the American team to win but he's right about Reed at least. I can handle bullshit and cheating shit in other sports because 1) there's an everyone-does-it aspect to it and 2) those sports are refereed. Golf is dear to me and I play it stoically within the rules to the best of my ability. The men I play with do the same and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you think that Reed didn't purposefully sweep away the sand then you simply don't play golf. It's impossible to change the lie to that degree accidentally. Then to make that digging motion with his putter and make light of it is so over the top in assholeness I'll certainly root against him...likely for the remainder of his career the fucking douche.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurry up and make an example of Bryson DeChambeau over slow play

Hurry up and make an example of Bryson DeChambeau over slow play

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

Wed 14 Aug 2019 14.38 BST Last modified on Thu 15 Aug 2019 00.40 BST

Shares

Bryson DeChambeau lines up a putt during the Northern Trust event last weekend. Photograph: Jared C Tilton/Getty Images
A hilarious scene played out on the penultimate day of the Latin America Amateur Championship this year. While irked – and worried – by the delivery of a warning over slow play, Alvaro Ortiz took to hitting shots half a hole in front of his playing partners. The Mexican was battering drives away whilst his fellow players eyed up putts on the previous green, before officialdom delivered a hitherto unheard-of message: slow down.

There was no levity surrounding the Northern Trust event in New York last weekend. Bryson DeChambeau grabbed the spotlight in a manner far removed from typically upbeat portrayals of the world No 8. The undertone was that plenty in golf, including fellow professionals, had grown tired of DeChambeau’s “mad scientist” persona. The issue causing the rumpus was even easier to detect, with DeChambeau’s glacial pace of play leading him into uncharted territory as fellow competitors opened fire, one by one.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go burn a flag you jack off.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Tiger did not pick Kevin Kisner, whom most experts thought was a favorite for a captains pick, including myself.

Kisner and his partner are in Second Place at the QBE Shootout.

But, Tiger picked one of his big fans in Patrick Reed.
Some are saying this could be the last time Patrick Reed plays in a Presidents cup or a Ryder Cup.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Tiger did not pick Kevin Kisner, whom most experts thought was a favorite for a captains pick, including myself.

Kisner and his partner are in Second Place at the QBE Shootout.

But, Tiger picked one of his big fans in Patrick Reed.
Some are saying this could be the last time Patrick Reed plays in a Presidents cup or a Ryder Cup.
Tiger likes players that kiss his ass.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Zook triggers you red hat folks.

I agree that it's pretty pathetic to not root for the American team to win but he's right about Reed at least. I can handle bullshit and cheating shit in other sports because 1) there's an everyone-does-it aspect to it and 2) those sports are refereed. Golf is dear to me and I play it stoically within the rules to the best of my ability. The men I play with do the same and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you think that Reed didn't purposefully sweep away the sand then you simply don't play golf. It's impossible to change the lie to that degree accidentally. Then to make that digging motion with his putter and make light of it is so over the top in assholeness I'll certainly root against him...likely for the remainder of his career the fucking douche.
I'm an AMERICAN first dunkin nuts, independent voter second.

Shutup dumbass.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J Thomas is a hack…did you see his drive on 18 yesterday in the afternoon session?

nice shot from fowler to get the ball back on the fairway from under the bush tho.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you people keep the politics bs to the politics board? This board doesn't even get that much traffic and most of the conversation here is pleasant and respectful.

As far as Reed goes, I lost a lot of respect for him after that incident. They should have dq'd him over it. And the caddie's probably going to have to take a long vacation over this one. I don't like how these events are administered as far as how they allow the fan abuse of the players. I get a bit of heckling is to be expected but yelling 'You suck' is way overboard. But the golfers and caddies have to keep it under control.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you people keep the politics bs to the politics board? This board doesn't even get that much traffic and most of the conversation here is pleasant and respectful.

As far as Reed goes, I lost a lot of respect for him after that incident. They should have dq'd him over it. And the caddie's probably going to have to take a long vacation over this one. I don't like how these events are administered as far as how they allow the fan abuse of the players. I get a bit of heckling is to be expected but yelling 'You suck' is way overboard. But the golfers and caddies have to keep it under control.

Ernie said at the press conference that what the crowd was saying to Reed was absolutely nothing compared to what the international team faced in New Jersey in 2017. He is not accepting Woods' description and he relayed that clearly to his team.

As far as the politics....They can't help it. I went into detail about 3 of our least liked/respected players, and they feel like I have stolen from their parents. It is somewhat amusing.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku Here you go.
upload_2019-12-14_23-42-19-png.226280

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash