• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Week 3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If respect is earned you clearly understand why no one here respects you then.

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess your giving up on the Pats and focu

Yeah the Pats fans clearly have been stating how their teams sucks after Brady threw those 2 interceptions. Nothing worse than a fan of another team that moves to the Seattle area.
No but there are many of us who address the current uncertainty with the current WR group. I stated numerous times my concern of not having anyone to replace Vereen. Others speculate concern over the DBs. I'm not to worried about that. I think the front 7 will help the DBs immensely. Constructive criticism is ok. Some people need to learn to accept it. If Pat fans didn't have to listen to excuse after excuse about the SB injuries last year constantly I likely would not have made that comment? Respect is earned.[/QUOTE]
Get off your high horse NW. :rolleyes2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, since we have some seriously anally retentive people in here let's be clear.

No one that is a Hawks fan will deny their offense hasn't played well this preseason. Not one. Period. All Harold said is he's not worried about it because we haven't seen the FULL offense given our starting LT was out and Lynch didn't have more than two carries and the offense is seriously built around him. That's it. That's all.

They HAVE played like shit. There are things to worry about as fans. The line is not good. Wilson's timing hasn't been great. It's clear he and Graham aren't in sync yet. I saw a few plays where Russ had to run around for a long time because no one was open. This is all true.

And it is preseason. We have seen preseason mean nothing in the regular season year after year. This is true as well.

Clear enough? :L
That's well thought out and expressed. Don't confuse that some Hawk fans do come here state their opinion just like you have here Which makes talking football enjoyable. Others chose to go the excuse route.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's well thought out and expressed. Don't confuse that some Hawk fans do come here state their opinion just like you have here Which makes talking football enjoyable. Others chose to go the excuse route.
Harold is a glass half full kind of guy. He doesn't let things get him down. That's a much different thing than saying he's not being real. He'd be the first to tell you they haven't played well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize today was state sensativity day in WA.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh come on. You made that line about respect way too easy and you know it. :lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look we're all clear that everyone is saying the same thing for the overall picture. Same for most fans coming on here regardless of team.
This particular issue was based on one comment about Seattle not scoring a single TD. Immediately followed by what I deem excuses Okung didn't play and Lynch only played a handful of snaps....

That's all it is. It doesn't mean I think Seattle sucks or won't make the POs. Some people can't seem to handle the slighest bit of critisim.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh come on. You made that line about respect way too easy and you know it. :lol:
Respect as it relates to manning up and not using excuses. Way too many hypocrites. Not directing that at you or Harold just generalizing. I mean honestly, do you think I really care if anyone on a NFL board has respect for me?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighten up Francis.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the Broncos a lot of things to be happy about. The defense looks in midseason form. For 3 straight games now the pass rush has dominated any OL that dares to get in their way. The secondary has been missing our top guy in Chris Harris but so far they have been playing well as well.

Offensively the timing has been a bit of a struggle. It looked better this week but there were still some throws that got away from Manning. The offense moved pretty well though and with the starting OL in (still without Mathis until the beginning of the season) they averaged around 4.7 yards per carry. That would have been good for 3rd last year. So definitely a promising sign that the running game should be a bigger part of this offense.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the Broncos a lot of things to be happy about. The defense looks in midseason form. For 3 straight games now the pass rush has dominated any OL that dares to get in their way. The secondary has been missing our top guy in Chris Harris but so far they have been playing well as well.

Offensively the timing has been a bit of a struggle. It looked better this week but there were still some throws that got away from Manning. The offense moved pretty well though and with the starting OL in (still without Mathis until the beginning of the season) they averaged around 4.7 yards per carry. That would have been good for 3rd last year. So definitely a promising sign that the running game should be a bigger part of this offense.

Lots of Preseason excitement in Denver.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of Preseason excitement in Denver.

I would definitely agree. Plenty for this team to work on just like every other team but it does seem like there is a renewed energy about the team this year. Guys are fired up and fighting to make plays. We are finally looking like we could shake that thought that the broncos are a soft team that lives and dies by the arm of Manning. The Broncos have emphasized all off season that they want to be able to beat a team many different ways. Whether that be running the football, having Manning pass, or having the defense go out and just completely shut a team down. So far this preseason I have seen all 3 at different times show they can do that. Again though it is preseason and there is still lots to work on especially on the offensive side of the ball which seems a bit weird to type considering it is Manning who is a perfectionist.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kaepernick preseason numbers: 5/13, 40 yards, & O TDS/0 IntS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys are interested the last 2 preseason games where you will see starters play a significant amount of time before week 1 comes on today.

Texans @ Saints 4 PM FOX
Cardinals @ Raiders 8 PM NBC

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is so close that we can smell it!