• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Week 3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is preseason dude. If it makes your day fine, have at it. By the way it looks like they'll actually win tonight.
Helping to prove my point. Other fans can get on here and state how their teams is sucking... Not Seattle, too funny they still have that chip on their shoulders.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helping to prove my point. Other fans can get on here and state how their teams is sucking... Not Seattle, too funny they still have that chip on their shoulders.
:fuck2give:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha obviously you do or you wouldn't be commenting on it. Great win tonight give them the Lomardi now. Will save on a lot of injuries.

Seriously it was a good game to watch.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sacks on Capt Kirk or Colt McCoy tonight. Oline looked better. Running game rough to start. Smith apparently uncoverable for the skins. STs still looking pretty bad.

Brawl in the Battle of the Beltway...lulz. Smith and Culliver ejected...

Harbaugh should have been penalized for crossing the entire field and getting in Grudens face.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an impressive FG for the Seattle kicker to win the game, not that wins and losses mean anything in preseason. Offense didn't look good for the Seahawks but I'd give the Chargers defense some credit for that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sacks on Capt Kirk or Colt McCoy tonight. Oline looked better. Running game rough to start. Smith apparently uncoverable for the skins. STs still looking pretty bad.

Brawl in the Battle of the Beltway...lulz. Smith and Culliver ejected...

Harbaugh should have been penalized for crossing the entire field and getting in Grudens face.
Harbaugh spends more time on the field then his suspended players.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't read any of our conversation on our board during this game. Pretty easy for all of us to talk about how bad the offensive line has been and how they haven't looked sharp at all.

Your trolling BS isn't going to work.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an impressive FG for the Seattle kicker to win the game, not that wins and losses mean anything in preseason. Offense didn't look good for the Seahawks but I'd give the Chargers defense some credit for that.
Careful you are treading in dangerous waters with some of those comments.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously it was a good game to watch.[/QUOTE]
Guess your giving up on the Pats and focu

Yeah the Pats fans clearly have been stating how their teams sucks after Brady threw those 2 interceptions. Nothing worse than a fan of another team that moves to the Seattle area.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers should be solid again this year. Rivers looks pretty sharp already and that D does look like it has some teeth, but then Seattle didn't really test it that well.

Good luck this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your team wins the division. Seems like they are making progress.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful you are treading in dangerous waters with some of those comments.
lol, I think Seattle fans would have to agree that their first team offense hasn't been as good as they would have wanted this preseason just like I think you'd have to agree that they haven't been playing full strength throughout the preseason with their first team offense and preseason results don't automatically translate into what'll happen when the games matter. Players and teams want to play well, but they might not go all out or play as many snaps when they know the results don't count for anything. If the Hawks offense struggles through the first 3-4 weeks of the regular season then there could be cause for concern.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never liked Steve Smith, too much of a hothead for me but that was such an illegal tackle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't read any of our conversation on our board during this game. Pretty easy for all of us to talk about how bad the offensive line has been and how they haven't looked sharp at all.

Your trolling BS isn't going to work.
No I haven't looked at the Seattle board in a couple days. On the general board myself and others had been discussing good and bad with many of the games. It was all going well till a poster stated the Seattle offense hadn't scored one offense TD yet this pre season. Then came the expected Hawk fans excuses. The rest is the typical way these threads go.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers should be solid again this year. Rivers looks pretty sharp already and that D does look like it has some teeth, but then Seattle didn't really test it that well.

Good luck this year.
The defense needs to step up and has so far, and it's great to know Rivers will be a Charger for 4 more years because this team can't lose him. Hawks should be fine, I like the Graham addition to give Wilson that big end zone target. Good luck.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I haven't looked at the Seattle board in a couple days. On the general board myself and others had been discussing good and bad with many of the games. It was all going well till a poster stated the Seattle offense hadn't scored one offense TD yet this pre season. Then came the expected Hawk fans excuses. The rest is the typical way these threads go.
I realize most pats fans are in an eternal paranoid state, but sheesh. All he did was say the full offense wasn't out there. That's it. YOU made a ton out of it and then started trolling as you seem to want to do these days. It isn't working.

It was a preseason game. Some good, some bad, and in the end it doesn't matter who won. All that matters is we didn't come out with any injuries.

Of course there are concerns, but as I mentioned on our board we were worried about it two years ago when they looked like horse shit in PS only to have them go on to win the SB. Last year they tore up PS and came out looking bad the first 3-4 games. We just don't get all that worked up over it. It is what it is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I think Seattle fans would have to agree that their first team offense hasn't been as good as they would have wanted this preseason just like I think you'd have to agree that they haven't been playing full strength throughout the preseason with their first team offense and preseason results don't automatically translate into what'll happen when the games matter. Players and teams want to play well, but they might not go all out or play as many snaps when they know the results don't count for anything. If the Hawks offense struggles through the first 3-4 weeks of the regular season then there could be cause for concern.
You're on it. Some of the Hawk posters will come out and say things like that. Just the others that have to get defensive regardless of comment.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your team wins the division. Seems like they are making progress.
I think the Chargers got a chance if they can stop the run, I like where they're at. Hopefully Peyton takes a step back, his age is bound to slow him down at some point!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, since we have some seriously anally retentive people in here let's be clear.

No one that is a Hawks fan will deny their offense hasn't played well this preseason. Not one. Period. All Harold said is he's not worried about it because we haven't seen the FULL offense given our starting LT was out and Lynch didn't have more than two carries and the offense is seriously built around him. That's it. That's all.

They HAVE played like shit. There are things to worry about as fans. The line is not good. Wilson's timing hasn't been great. It's clear he and Graham aren't in sync yet. I saw a few plays where Russ had to run around for a long time because no one was open. This is all true.

And it is preseason. We have seen preseason mean nothing in the regular season year after year. This is true as well.

Clear enough? :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously it was a good game to watch.
Guess your giving up on the Pats and focu

Yeah the Pats fans clearly have been stating how their teams sucks after Brady threw those 2 interceptions. Nothing worse than a fan of another team that moves to the Seattle area.[/QUOTE]
No but there are many of us who address the current uncertainty with the current WR group. I stated numerous times my concern of not having anyone to replace Vereen. Others speculate concern over the DBs. I'm not to worried about that. I think the front 7 will help the DBs immensely. Constructive criticism is ok. Some people need to learn to accept it. If Pat fans didn't have to listen to excuse after excuse about the SB injuries last year constantly I likely would not have made that comment? Respect is earned.