• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

preseason week 2:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game tonight! Anyone have a feed to watch it online? Stupid ESPN has Chargers vs Bears zzZZZzzzZZ

Foles gets his start, if he has a solid game he may overtake Vick. Should be interesting.

Bottom line with the QB situation, no one has any idea what Chip is thinking and who he will name starter....the media and everyone wants to think they know and want to say Vick has the advantage, but really, no one knows what Chip might do. Hell, I wouldn't be least bit surprised if he ends up starting Barkley come week 1.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at the game tonight, so I won't be able to join in on the convo.

Also, only media outside of Philly believes Vick has the advantage. Most of the media here in Philly think Foles does.

As for a feed...... ATDHE | ATDHE.net | Free Sports TV

Try the links in there.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far.. there has been some improvement.

The bad...

Receiver left open on the flat due to a missed assignment.

The good...
So far they have gotten pressure to the QB
Great "to the ball" play during the screen.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st Drive was going well for the Eagles, till the time out... Disaster struck soon there after... Fumbled Snap and then a INT. Not looking good for Foles...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only the second preseason game. I don't know what to think at this point. I missed the game which sucks.:wtf2:

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest observation that I would like to add on here is.......

You know how most fans of other teams are saying that our fast paced offense is just gonna haunt our D because they will be on the field more with less rest in between......

Well, the thing I observed is, Chip Kelly isn't just gearing up this offense for the fast paced offense. While I was at the game, the one thing I noticed is that even though the Panthers were making substitutions and all on offense, the Eagles were keeping the same D players in the game (for the most part) during the whole drives. They were relaying the D-calls/assignments the same way they were doing on offense by place cards (some with numbers, some with pictures), so it looks like they are trying to make this D prepared for fast paced offenses too. Through conditioning and relaying the plays.