• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason - New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:00pm

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was just another example of what we saw all of last year. When the Flyers skate hard, they are one of the better teams in the league. When they don't, they don't have the size or talent to compensate.

:agree::agree::agree:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm super excited for Leier. I really am. He's got a Sami Kapanen type game. Good skater, decent offensive skills and responsible defensively. I really think he could be a great asset moving forward. My excitement power rankings at this point probably goes:

1. Ghost
2. Leier
3. Sanheim
4. Laughton
5. Morin
6. Hagg

Switch Sanheim and Laughton and im with you. Also can you add Blair Jones and Abel- Kubel to the list.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch Sanheim and Laughton and im with you. Also can you add Blair Jones and Abel- Kubel to the list.

Blair Jones isn't a prospect, he's been around for a while and he's more of a depth guy

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep very impressed after watching most of the game...I still have a bit of the 3rd taped. Once these kids get a chance to season themselves in the AHL or junior they look like they'll help this current team get over the top. There will be lots of depth.

Very nice to see Laughton break out we need more of that if he wants to get close to Richie...but it took him some time as well so I'm not worried at this point.

Also nice to see Vinny skating better he looks like he has a chip on his shoulder would be huge if he could produce on a regular basis.