• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if it's between TJE and Dobbs the latter gets cut. TJE played better then Dobbs last year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
IMO if it's between TJE and Dobbs the latter gets cut. TJE played better then Dobbs last year.

Agreed. I think Dobbs gets cut regardless.

By the way, they said they plan on using Lynch on the line on passing downs. I wonder if that means on the outside or the inside. If the inside, I wouldn't be shocked to see another DL go like Dial.

How many DL make the team this year. 7? 8?

JSmith, Ray, Dorsey, Ian, & Tank are shoe-ins. I think Lynch easily makes the team. So Dial, TJE & Okoye battle it out for 2 more spots?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. I think Dobbs gets cut regardless.

By the way, they said they plan on using Lynch on the line on passing downs. I wonder if that means on the outside or the inside. If the inside, I wouldn't be shocked to see another DL go like Dial.

How many DL make the team this year. 7? 8?

JSmith, Ray, Dorsey, Ian, & Tank are shoe-ins. I think Lynch easily makes the team. So Dial, TJE & Okoye battle it out for 2 more spots?

I'd guess 6 or 7 will be kept, and TJE has the edge today. wouldn't Dial and Okoye be eligible for the PS? not saying place them there, but its a possibility? speaking of which, not against Okoye by any means, but the mountain he's climbing is very high.

no guarantees on Lynch, there had to be good reasons he lasted that long.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd guess 6 or 7 will be kept, and TJE has the edge today. wouldn't Dial and Okoye be eligible for the PS? not saying place them there, but its a possibility? speaking of which, not against Okoye by any means, but the mountain he's climbing is very high.

no guarantees on Lynch, there had to be good reasons he lasted that long.

Okoye wasn't even on the practice squad last year. He was placed on some kind of injured reserved list. I wouldn't even consider Okoye making the team til he spends a season on the PS at least.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Okoye wasn't even on the practice squad last year. He was placed on some kind of injured reserved list. I wouldn't even consider Okoye making the team til he spends a season on the PS at least.

I don't think so either. He's the least likely to make the team IMO. But he'll be on the preseason roster, so I'm giving him a snowflake's chance of making the team out of fairness.