• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your team's 2017 *REGULAR* season record

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do "rivals" predictions. So I can't predict UGA. UF fans can't predict FSU. Michigan fans can't predict Ohio State. And Oklahoma fans can't predict Texas.

Though I understand your sentiment. hehe.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Across The Field - Ohio State 12-0

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped using regular season records a long time ago. I use MP3's now

usc-trojan-marching-band-lp-record-album-spirit-of-troy-fsrs-1293-fanfare-duke_10167868

Fight On for ol' SC!!!

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUBuddha Stanford 9-3

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scapegoat Oklahoma 9-3
Could be 10-2 depending the the Texas game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, USC should go 12-0. We don't play Washington and 4 of the 5 likely toughest games are all at the Coliseum and the Oregon St. game is not only at the Coliseum, it's also not on a Thursday or Friday night when the Beavers are usually able to work their weird voodoo shit. lol

However, we also know that USC usually drops one game that we shouldn't (hopefully Helton can put a stop to that) and we have no bye week.

I'm saying 11-1.

Most likely game we lose, in order:

1. Stanford - Always tough and can be a frustrating team to play. Getting them early maybe a blessing this year as they will likely get better as the season progresses.
2. Texas - They finally appear to have a really good coach and they will be looking to get back on track after some down years. Beating USC at the Coliseum would be a good start.
3. Notre Dame - Rivalry game on the road.
4. UCLA - Rivalry game. USC could be unbeaten going into it and UCLA would love nothing more than to fuck it up for us. A lot will depend on Rosen staying healthy.
5. Cal - I think Wilcox is a solid young coach. He'll be looking for a "signature win."

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, USC should go 12-0. We don't play Washington and 4 of the 5 likely toughest games are all at the Coliseum and the Oregon St. game is not only at the Coliseum, it's also not on a Thursday or Friday night when the Beavers are usually able to work their weird voodoo shit. lol

However, we also know that USC usually drops one game that we shouldn't (hopefully Helton can put a stop to that) and we have no bye week.

I'm saying 11-1.

1. Stanford - Always tough and can be a frustrating team to play. Getting them early maybe a blessing this year as they will likely get better as the season progresses.
2. Texas - They finally appear to have a really good coach and they will be looking to get back on track after some down years. Beating USC at the Coliseum would be a good start.
4. UCLA - Rivalry game. USC could be unbeaten going into it and UCLA would love nothing more than to fuck it up for us. A lot will depend on Rosen staying healthy.
5. Cal - I think Wilcox is a solid young coach. He'll be looking for a "signature win."
giphy.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm saying 11-1.

giphy.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there's rules & shit on this one?

Got tagged by @WizardHawk so I just posted and didn't read any rules. So I'm blaming him. lol
There's only three rules on the college boards. Game time and channel in game threads, the format in this and
no-touching-of-the-hair-or-face-anchorman-will-ferrell.gif

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only three rules on the college boards. Game time and channel in game threads, the format in this and
no-touching-of-the-hair-or-face-anchorman-will-ferrell.gif

Also, when I do my overrated/underrated post in a few weeks, remember to format that correctly too. :D

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Austin Peay - W
at Michigan - L
at Miami ( Ohio ) - W
at Navy - L
vs Marshall - W
vs UCF - W
vs SMU - W
at USF - L
at Tulane - W
vs Temple - L
at East Carolina - W
vs UConn - W

Finishing 7-4 first year under Fickell. Probably be playing against a mid-tier ACC team or a high-tier MAC school in a bowl. Inner-homer is saying undefeated.