• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your team's 2017 *REGULAR* season record

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mvaiy1zarm1rdgypjo1_500.gif
Dude, it's the easiest schedule we've had in years. Embarrassingly easy.

Logic here, Saban is a master planner and nobody has stood a chance in openers since forever. We embarrassed USC last year, Wisky, WVU...please. FSU will be a squeaker, but it will be a win.

Ole Miss is currently on life support. Write that down. The team will be unprepared, untested and distracted. Too hard for them not to be with no true test of ability until the Bama game and the looming horizon in the back of everyone's mind. Add in there that Bama hired Ole Miss former offensive coordinator.

Arkansas, Tennessee, and Texas A&M will be more of the same. Almost, but no taco. It will be the death knell for all three head coaches.

LSU will be the usual slugfest, but without the mad hatter or an experienced QB, it got a little easier, odds on Bama.

Lastly Auburn, the barn always brings it, but the piper is out of songs.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's the easiest schedule we've had in years. Embarrassingly easy.

Logic here, Saban is a master planner and nobody has stood a chance in openers since forever. We embarrassed USC last year, Wisky, WVU...please. FSU will be a squeaker, but it will be a win.

Ole Miss is currently on life support. Write that down. The team will be unprepared, untested and distracted. Too hard for them not to be with no true test of ability until the Bama game and the looming horizon in the back of everyone's mind. Add in there that Bama hired Ole Miss former offensive coordinator.

Arkansas, Tennessee, and Texas A&M will be more of the same. Almost, but no taco. It will be the death knell for all three head coaches.

LSU will be the usual slugfest, but without the mad hatter or an experienced QB, it got a little easier, odds on Bama.

Lastly Auburn, the barn always brings it, but the piper is out of songs.

He isn't bashing the prediction

CHECK. THE. FORMAT

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there's rules & shit on this one?

Got tagged by @WizardHawk so I just posted and didn't read any rules. So I'm blaming him. lol

I didn't realize there was a particular format in which we have to make predictions in either. It would probably be better if we could just have a conversation about the predictions instead of trying to enforce a uniform format on a message board :rolleyes2:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize there was a particular format in which we have to make predictions in either. It would probably be better if we could just have a conversation about the predictions instead of trying to enforce a uniform format on a message board :rolleyes2:
We can have a discussion about the predictions. But one guy is spending his time compiling everyone's prediction into one easy to read post. If it takes him 30 seconds to do each person who refuses to use the correct format and 30 people screw it up so he can't just cut and paste he is wasting 15 minutes because you can't spend 5 seconds typing it out right. It's just being courteous and he posted it several times in the OP.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can have a discussion about the predictions. But one guy is spending his time compiling everyone's prediction into one easy to read post. If it takes him 30 seconds to do each person who refuses to use the correct format and 30 people screw it up so he can't just cut and paste he is wasting 15 minutes because you can't spend 5 seconds typing it out right. It's just being courteous and he posted it several times in the OP.

Or the OP could just not include people who didn't follow the format. There's no reason to act like a dick to people who are making predictions.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes people's formatting is important. @xpuctaqpGT spends a lot of time on this and doesn't need to spend more because you can't follow basic directions. Your prediction will not count and you will be mocked.

Or the OP could just not include people who didn't follow the format. There's no reason to act like a dick to people who are making predictions.
Well if I was not a dick then I would be a liar because I warned everyone on post four that you would be mocked.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I was not a dick then I would be a liar because I warned everyone on post four that you would be mocked.

Whatever bro. Enjoy being the hall monitor of the internet.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm throwing my name in the hat.
Shit. 3 team race? Now we'll have some jackasses voting for the 3rd party candidate and screw everything up
Can't have two teams from one conference in the election. You two have to Duke it out to figure out who gets the conference nomination