• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Score: Week 8 @ Colts

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your team had the chance to be Americas team after 911 instead they are not ...Root for that trash of a team all you want ..
.....what...?,.....they won the SB that year...and fittingly so I might add,.....~toke~ up another, dude...?!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are 7-0 and have a creampuff Redskins team coming to town this week. I wonder why M-M is so terrified of the Broncos all of a sudden.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are 7-0 and have a creampuff Redskins team coming to town this week. I wonder why M-M is so terrified of the Broncos all of a sudden.

I think Mother saw what the Broncos did to the best QB in the league in Rodgers and is getting nervous that his QB won't survive our pass rush. When you factor in that our offense maybe has found some footing that makes us a very scary team.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I heard Brady voicing his support for his O-line today. Sounded like he was trying to convince himself after seeing what the Broncos defense did to the Packers!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I heard Brady voicing his support for his O-line today. Sounded like he was trying to convince himself after seeing what the Broncos defense did to the Packers!

Haha yeah I posted somewhere about how PFF gave out their overall grades for the OL up to this point. The Broncos have pretty much destroyed every OL put in front of them and have played OL's ranked much higher than NE. They have been very fortunate that Brady has been great under pressure this year. I don't think though they have played a team with as active of a front-7 with as good of a back-4 as that of the Broncos. Should be a fun match up for sure. I'm sure they will still make some plays against us. It really could come down more to how our offense does against their defense. I say if we can score 24 or more points the Broncos take that game. They hold us below that then good chance we are looking at a loss.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever yall did last week do it again this week. I don't care if you have to wear dirty underwear, do it for the team.

Please don't propagate the stereotypical powers of idolatry surrounding strangely connecting circumstances - as it relates to the outcome of a sporting event. ;)

[It is tons more fun to do that to George]

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....what...?,.....they won the SB that year...and fittingly so I might add,.....~toke~ up another, dude...?!

Sister's panties are in a bunch. I'm sure I'll be going to hell for even typing those words.

The Patriots have had such a cream puff schedule this year. When they get to Denver on Thanksgiving weekend, it will signal their first tough game. The Broncos and their faithful will be ready to send Tom home to Giselle like a puddle of goo. I have more confidence in this game than any other leading up to it.