• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-SummerSlam thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this means Swagger gets a push, a great match and a clean win against a quality opponent.

Of course this means Cesaro is getting buried :L

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i noticed that. I dont think they are burying Cesaro though. Im looking at it like this. They had to put Swagger over against a quality opponent and Cesaro has no match at SS. Hes been on a bit of a roll so to speak. They had to hype up the match at SS with Rusev. Who now clearly to me, is going to be put over at SS. I mean how can you just throw away all that Heat? If he loses he automatically comes back down to earth. This could set up a match against Cesaro next or maybe even Ziggler??? Dunno but i think Cesaro is going to be in the mix soon enough. The thing that really fucks it all up is.......the MIZ push....ugh...

Hey doobsy did you hear the Rumor of them Unifying the IC and US belt sometime in the near future?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i noticed that. I dont think they are burying Cesaro though. Im looking at it like this. They had to put Swagger over against a quality opponent and Cesaro has no match at SS. Hes been on a bit of a roll so to speak. They had to hype up the match at SS with Rusev. Who now clearly to me, is going to be put over at SS. I mean how can you just throw away all that Heat? If he loses he automatically comes back down to earth. This could set up a match against Cesaro next or maybe even Ziggler??? Dunno but i think Cesaro is going to be in the mix soon enough. The thing that really fucks it all up is.......the MIZ push....ugh...

Hey doobsy did you hear the Rumor of them Unifying the IC and US belt sometime in the near future?

I just see Cesaro putting on great matches and losing as of late, and now they got no angle other than random jobber. I doubt if Rusev vs Swagger will be as good as Cesaro vs Swagger was on Smackdown.

Miz messes the Summer Slam card up big time. He shouldn't even be in Summer Slam, let alone come in as the Intercontinental Championship. I wouldn't mind him being the IC, but not with the "money maker" that's stupid.

I would rather see the IC merged with the WWEWHC, call it the WWEWHIC. Would be the ultimate champion.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see Cesaro putting on great matches and losing as of late, and now they got no angle other than random jobber. I doubt if Rusev vs Swagger will be as good as Cesaro vs Swagger was on Smackdown.

Miz messes the Summer Slam card up big time. He shouldn't even be in Summer Slam, let alone come in as the Intercontinental Championship. I wouldn't mind him being the IC, but not with the "money maker" that's stupid.

I would rather see the IC merged with the WWEWHC, call it the WWEWHIC. Would be the ultimate champion.

LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good brute match, i meant thats what they can do. But also they are actually 2 of hte more athletic big men we go currently. Has potential.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combine the WWEWHC with the IC, US, Tag team, & Divas championships…

WWEWHIUSTTDC

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good brute match, i meant thats what they can do. But also they are actually 2 of hte more athletic big men we go currently. Has potential.

So far it's been more about Lana vs Zeb than Rusev vs Swagger.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's been more about Lana vs Zeb than Rusev vs Swagger.

Thats true, some managers get some good Heat. Im not even sure Rusev can speak english. But it should always be about lana. I want to see a Lana Network. Lana Cooking show, lana dance show, lana chilling hanging around show. All in her outfits lol

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are flashing me back to bobby the brain lol. That guy was hilarious!

Bobby the Brain is still greater than Paul Heyman, even if Heyman is the 1 behind the 1 in 21-1 :nod:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you catch when micheal said on smackdown after JBL said "Torrito is picking up Summer Rae" Then mike goes "Or Summer Rae is picking up Torrito" ROFL, and he went into the next sentence changing the subject without even skipping a beat. Little attitude flashback.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you catch when micheal said on smackdown after JBL said "Torrito is picking up Summer Rae" Then mike goes "Or Summer Rae is picking up Torrito" ROFL, and he went into the next sentence changing the subject without even skipping a beat. Little attitude flashback.

I like Cole & JBL, they remind me a lot of King & JR from way back. People hate on them but I think they do a good job, especially JBL.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources say there will be a new belt unveiled either at summerslam or the day after. It will accompany the new WWE logo and there will only be one belt.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cole & JBL, they remind me a lot of King & JR from way back. People hate on them but I think they do a good job, especially JBL.

JBL is good but sometimes he goes nowhere with what hes saying.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources say there will be a new belt unveiled either at summerslam or the day after. It will accompany the new WWE logo and there will only be one belt.

Yeah, it should be just 1 belt.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JBL is good but sometimes he goes nowhere with what hes saying.

He tries too hard to make Cole look stupid. All of them are at their best as heel announcers tho.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Sheamus has been missing from competition and has been spotted in Ireland where they are filming the new Star Wars movie. Apparently Sheamus has played Darth Vader before in promotional tours. Hmmm....Rumors abound. WWE also released Richardo Rodriguez a few days ago. RIP.