• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PPR league on Rtsports.com

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 4 openings for a PPR league on www.rtsports.com that I need to fill before next Wednesday. There are a few states that can't participate and they will be listed on the bottom. Real Time Fantasy Sports is the commissioner of the league and you will pay them directly, I just created the league. It's called the Wrestling League and you are supposed to name your team after your favorite pro wrestler. It's a 12 team PPR league and you start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST It's a private league so I will have to send you an email invite and the first four people that send me a PM with their email address will get the invite. The cost is $49.95 and the winner gets $350.00 with 2nd place getting $150.00 directly through Real Time Fantasy Sports. The draft is going to be Wednesday night August 30th at 8:00pm so please shoot me a PM if you have any other questions or would like me to send you the invite. If you are unfamiliar with their website, I did three money leagues on it last year and I was paid within two weeks of the end of the season. Here is the list of the states too picky to let you participate.

• Legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (excluding residents of Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington) or legal residents of Washington D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
  • Puerto Rico is expressly excluded.
  • All participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the date of registration in the Contest. Except in Alabama and Nebraska where you must be nineteen (19) years of age or older and Massachusetts where you must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 @Yellow Fuzzies @bksballer89 @femurov @Ritzarmy @SmokingMonkey I need your help to fill this league. I really didn't think it would be an issue to find 11 other guys, but apparently it is. We have 8 right now, so I need four more. I'm working on trying to get a few more from my regular league but if you guys have anybody that would want to do it, let me know and I will email them the invite.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am retired from fantasy football but I do have a couple openings in my fantasy hockey league if you want in??? Thanks for the tag BKS!

I would but I know very little about Hockey

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you add a superflex I would be happy to join... LOL... really though...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 @Yellow Fuzzies @bksballer89 @femurov @Ritzarmy @SmokingMonkey I need your help to fill this league. I really didn't think it would be an issue to find 11 other guys, but apparently it is. We have 8 right now, so I need four more. I'm working on trying to get a few more from my regular league but if you guys have anybody that would want to do it, let me know and I will email them the invite.
I texted my buddy, but I know he was asleep when I did. Still haven't heard back from him, though.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you add a superflex I would be happy to join... LOL... really though...

Even if I wanted to at this point I can't. Once the league is created I no longer have any power to do anything since I'm not really the commissioner, the website acts as commissioner.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if I wanted to at this point I can't. Once the league is created I no longer have any power to do anything since I'm not really the commissioner, the website acts as commissioner.

lol. But it doesn't matter, you don't want to anyway. No worries though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't realize these guys were in as well; this will be damn fun, I think! The unfortunate thing is, you and I know pretty much the same people. I'll see if I can think of some people. @SteelersPride , whatta you think?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never take Milk seriously, even if he's promoting one of his own leagues.

It will only end in spilt Milk and broken dreams. :pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize these guys were in as well; this will be damn fun, I think! The unfortunate thing is, you and I know pretty much the same people. I'll see if I can think of some people. @SteelersPride , whatta you think?
im just not thrilled with the payouts, whens the draft

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just not thrilled with the payouts, whens the draft

Wednesday August 30th, 8 pm ET.

Payouts notwithstanding, pretty good nucleus we got goin' on there.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride or @FaCe-LeE-uS - one of these steelers guys were saying they'd like to do a money league with folks from here

@The Foot possibly interested?

I already chimed in with a call-out to Steelers; @FaCe-LeE-uS - think of

giphy.gif

stories you can tell! :pound::pound::pound: