• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PPR Flex Start

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have flex questions in both of my PPR formats...

League 1:
Lamar Miller vs. Cle - Starter, but how much is he involved in the passing game?
Mark Ingram vs. Atl - Gonna be a high scoring game, but I could easily see him with 1-2 TD on GL carries
Golden Tate vs. Car - Evidently he's the guy now, but how much will they be passing against Carolina?
TY Hilton vs. Oak - Oakland is horrible so they may run more, but they also are terrible so he could easily snag a long TD

Thoughts?

League 2:
TY Hilton vs. Oak - See above
Gio Bernard vs. Chi - Any other week he'd be it, but that Chicago defense is good and he could have jitters and end with a fumble or 2
Ben Tate vs. SD - Kubiak is really selling this RBBC, and vs. San Diego they will be running a lot in the 2nd half IMO, so he could see a TD very realistically

Thanks for the feedback guys!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with either Lamar Miller or TY Hilton in the first group... And definitely Hilton in the second. Even if Tate sees his carries, I still think Foster is going to surprise a lot of people. Remember the start to last season and what they were saying about Adrian Peterson??? He was coming off injury and wasn't slated to start, but they said even if he did that it would be limited. He came out and ran for 84 yards and 2 TD's. Just food for thought...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with either Lamar Miller or TY Hilton in the first group... And definitely Hilton in the second. Even if Tate sees his carries, I still think Foster is going to surprise a lot of people. Remember the start to last season and what they were saying about Adrian Peterson??? He was coming off injury and wasn't slated to start, but they said even if he did that it would be limited. He came out and ran for 84 yards and 2 TD's. Just food for thought...

Good point regarding AP, but Foster's been on the decline for years now. Tate is a bit too risky, though, I agree. I'll wait a week and assess things.

In the first league, I'm actually considering sliding Miller into my RB2 slot over Chris Johnson, who has Pittsburgh, a team he's never done well against. Think that's a bad play? That way, I could start both Miller and Hilton and not have to suffer another slow start from CJ?K.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson, who has Pittsburgh, a team he's never done well against.

roughly 115 total yds in TEN's upset over PIT on TNF last year. PIT's rush defense isnt what it used to be, and TEN focusing on O-line play and getting back to basics in run game. I'd keep CJ in your lineup, at least as a flex

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still torn on the final setup in league 2. It is sounding more and more like Tate is gonna get similar carries to Tate. Am I reading into that too much?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would flip a coin between Tate and Bernard this week. Tate will get plenty of carries. Maybe even more than Foster if they go up big.

Since the Colts are way better than the Raiders and whats his name from the Raiders is the preferred run-block option at WR, starting Hilton would be a pretty large gamble. He may not see very many snaps and you could be banking on a big play in the first half. That could still happen pretty easily, but I think your odds are a lot better with either RB.