• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power outages, who do you call?

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the Angels case it's not who do you call it's what do you call them? Useless! That's right, I call Pujols and Hamilton useless. These guys are as much help to the Angels team as a one legged man would be in an ass kicking contest.

These guys are paid over $20 Mil a year to produce runs the only thing they're producing are DP's and K's. Between them they have a total of 4 HR's and 19 RBI. There are players in both leagues that have more RBI than both of them put together. Justin Upton alone has almost tripled their combined HR output.

To people who say don't worry they'll get their numbers, I say " screw their numbers if a pennent doesn't come along with them." They had better get their asses in gear and start producing now. Can't take another last season all over again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I thought the answer was going to be
Ghostbusters_TwitterIcon_500x500_01_js.jpg

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the Angels case it's not who do you call it's what do you call them? Useless! That's right, I call Pujols and Hamilton useless. These guys are as much help to the Angels team as a one legged man would be in an ass kicking contest.

These guys are paid over $20 Mil a year to produce runs the only thing they're producing are DP's and K's. Between them they have a total of 4 HR's and 19 RBI. There are players in both leagues that have more RBI than both of them put together. Justin Upton alone has almost tripled their combined HR output.

To people who say don't worry they'll get their numbers, I say " screw their numbers if a pennent doesn't come along with them." They had better get their asses in gear and start producing now. Can't take another last season all over again.

I feel you. this is definitely a team that was built with the mentality of win now or else :L

Its a huge fail if a world series doesnt come out of it this year or next year.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must thank the Angels....................., for taking a lot of heat off the Dodgers and their slow start as well.

Keep the faith though, as baseball is not a sprint won or lost in April. It's a marathon.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whose out for longer greinke or weaver?? tis hard to win games without one of your best pitchers... especially for the angels who really have nobody else, its a good thing they are only 2 games under...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whose out for longer greinke or weaver?? tis hard to win games without one of your best pitchers... especially for the angels who really have nobody else, its a good thing they are only 2 games under...

I would assume that Greinke would be out longer, if for no other reason, that Weaver's injury was to his non-pitching arm.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been following either LA team due to not having any fantasy players on their teams and because i am an east coaster... But is Sciosa and Mattingly doing a bad job??

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to rub it in, but it's good to see a team other than the Mets be the worst team money can buy. I feel your pain though.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been following either LA team due to not having any fantasy players on their teams and because i am an east coaster... But is Sciosa and Mattingly doing a bad job??

I would not put the blame on the managers myself. IMO,The Dodgers problems start with injuries to their pitchers, and end with a not hitting yet Matt Kemp.

With the Angels, I think it is more of a case of their main bats not performing (Hamilton & Pujols, and, to a lesser extent, Trout). As the first 2 have track records of certain performance levels, that they are not playing up to snuff falls on them, not on Scoscia.

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must thank the Angels....................., for taking a lot of heat off the Dodgers and their slow start as well.

Keep the faith though, as baseball is not a sprint won or lost in April. It's a marathon.
While I do agree with that sentiment Big...the Angels DID lose the division in April last year.

This April isn't shaping up to be quite the trainwreck last year's was, though...

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha was just going to say the same thing :laugh3:

I thought about it but that would have been being to nice to Pujols and Hamilton. Right now neither are my favorite people. If they're not going to use their bats I feel like using a bat on them.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulldog;2939300If they're not going to use their bats I feel like using a bat on them.[/QUOTE said:
To me, the name Adam Dunn comes to mind first. However, I think it would take more than just me to get the job done, as he is a big BIG boy.

:kk:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is what happens when you mortgage the future with flashy signings for a 1-2 year window, and do pretty much nothing to address your pitching needs as well. Apparently they didn't learn from the 90's Rangers teams that you can have all the offense in the world, but if your pitching sucks you'll still lose a lot. You think these contracts are bad now? Wait two years. Lol at the angels.

We tried to tell you guys about Hamilton but no angels fans wanted to listen. Wait till he goes on the dl for 3-6 weeks with some bizarre injury like an inflamed vagina.

The Cubs fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are going to get worse before better quite possibly.