• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential Coach and AD candidates

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not banned for calling this a mockery of a sports message board?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE you guys. Every one of you, but the rest of this site is putrid trash that reads like a site called 4chan, which is where crazy people post before shooting up schools and shit.

Like god damn just let me talk some shit and own some kids who's cfb knowledge is clearly suspect.

I may act dumb, but (and I don't mean to sound narcissistic here) but I know as much about college football as anyone on this site, if not more. Like to an autistic savant level almost LOL.

My main point is this site is going down the drain and we either find a way to band together, or we ALL leave for another site.

I'm not going Jerry Maguire, like a "WHO'S WITH ME?!!??" Moment, but god damnit something has to change now or I'm just about fed up.

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE you guys. Every one of you, but the rest of this site is putrid trash that reads like a site called 4chan, which is where crazy people post before shooting up schools and shit.

Like god damn just let me talk some shit and own some kids who's cfb knowledge is clearly suspect.

I may act dumb, but (and I don't mean to sound narcissistic here) but I know as much about college football as anyone on this site, if not more. Like to an autistic savant level almost LOL.

My main point is this site is going down the drain and we either find a way to band together, or we ALL leave for another site.

I'm not going Jerry Maguire, like a "WHO'S WITH ME?!!??" Moment, but god damnit something has to change now or I'm just about fed up.

But......

But...........

I was just kidding

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda felt like everyone here would just know I was being sarcastic......

Beings as I'm the only one here who supports this coaching staff..........................................

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like to an autistic savant level almost LOL.
My 3 year old G son has some speech problems, recently he started spelling 7 & 8 words with refrigerator magnets then saying the words. Brasky, majority of posters on this site are jokesters and idiots (except Husker posters of course). As the saying goes, "it's hard to soar with eagles.."

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support the staff and players I just have extremely high expectations.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let Saban get in on the ground floor of my daughter's lemonade stand in a few years.

Sacrifices guys. Now, i can't be the only one.

Last edited:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 3 year old G son has some speech problems, recently he started spelling 7 & 8 words with refrigerator magnets then saying the words. Brasky, majority of posters on this site are jokesters and idiots (except Husker posters of course). As the saying goes, "it's hard to soar with eagles.."

Haha let me reiterate.. I'm not speaking on this specific board, more so the site in its entirety... Which I have been banned from.

Basically I've been relegated to the husker board only, without any ability to create my own threads.

Have not heard back from the dictators who run this site about whether or not I can regain my ability to do so, but yeah... You could say I'm a little pissed off.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was unaware that coaches could be gifted companies in order to bump there salary a good 25 million

Are you aware that Alabama fans got together and purchased Nick Saban's 7 million dollar home so he didn't have to pay the mortgage? It was a burden on him with his then $5,000,000 salary.

Obviously, this stuff goes on all over the place. I bet Jimbo Fisher and Urban Meyer have some unknown perks.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya know what thar brasky
if ya left this site I would be sad
you are part of this Husker site sir
a lot of the Husker plorsters are as well

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha let me reiterate.. I'm not speaking on this specific board, more so the site in its entirety... Which I have been banned from.

Basically I've been relegated to the husker board only, without any ability to create my own threads.

Have not heard back from the dictators who run this site about whether or not I can regain my ability to do so, but yeah... You could say I'm a little pissed off.
yep me to

the commrads that run this site do this !!

kinda like the espenis site

its like obummer rule

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just realized...I never heard back about any of that either. I haven't been around a ton. Sorry man.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit Brasky, If you are familiar with the Simpsons it reminds me of when Homer became the town crier and got to ring a bell and said hear ye hear ye a lot.

At the end of the show Maud Flanders was in a uproar because Homer took the town crier from Ned. Anyway Lue asked police chief Wigham if they should stop him from marching in the parade to which Wigham response was " I'd like to boys but he's just to damn good. Let the man March boys lets the man March!"

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you aware that Alabama fans got together and purchased Nick Saban's 7 million dollar home so he didn't have to pay the mortgage? It was a burden on him with his then $5,000,000 salary.

Obviously, this stuff goes on all over the place. I bet Jimbo Fisher and Urban Meyer have some unknown perks.

i was not aware of that. i mean i knew shit LIKE this is happening...never figured they were so out in the open about it and never figured it was to the extreme of gifting someone part ownership of a god damn oil company

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was not aware of that. i mean i knew shit LIKE this is happening...never figured they were so out in the open about it and never figured it was to the extreme of gifting someone part ownership of a god damn oil company
Would we expect anything less than this sort of shadiness in the state of Texas? :behindsofa: