• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pot Roast to Patriots

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will add some spice to the Broncos/Patriot's rivalry.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was infinitely more interesting than the fact that this washed up player is going to that washed up team

He wasn't that bad for Washington, about on par with how he played for us.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the same thing Duffman. Definitely above average. We're good now in the middle, but I was actually hoping we'd bring him back before he went to Washington.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the same thing Duffman. Definitely above average. We're good now in the middle, but I was actually hoping we'd bring him back before he went to Washington.

I thought with the price that he got with Washington that he would have been great to bring back. The problem was he burned the bridge with Elway when Elway gave him pretty close to that same kind of offer before he decided he was worth something like $8 million a year. He then got on social media and kind of ripped on the Broncos which is the last thing you should do as you don't know what the market actually will be plus other teams look at that and throw up the red flag.

Now the price he is this year with making $4.5 million it all depends if he can get his weight under control during the off season. If he can show up in shape then the Patriots just got a great player but if he does like he has the last 3-4 off seasons and show up 30-50 lbs. overweight I honestly could see him cut by the Patriots depending on the guaranteed money side of the deal.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't that bad for Washington, about on par with how he played for us.
I thought you left the Broncos board for good?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was infinitely more interesting than the fact that this washed up player is going to that washed up team
"Washed up team" We'll be playing in the AFCCG for the 6th year in a row.
What are your chances with Sanchez?
Pretty lame comment for a fan of a SB champion.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can show up in shape then the Patriots just got a great player but if he does like he has the last 3-4 off seasons and show up 30-50 lbs. overweight I honestly could see him cut by the Patriots depending on the guaranteed money side of the deal.
If he shows up 50 pounds overweight, he'll be fired out of the cannon at final cut.....
I picture him as a one year rental if he is any good.....

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a good signing, he's a monster against the run. If he shows up in any semblance of shape other than a circle he could be good

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a good signing, he's a monster against the run. If he shows up in any semblance of shape other than a circle he could be good
I know most of you used to have high respect for him.
I'm hoping he comes in with a little chip on his shoulder - something to prove.....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Washed up team" We'll be playing in the AFCCG for the 6th year in a row.
What are your chances with Sanchez?
Pretty lame comment for a fan of a SB champion.....
Pretty lame to troll a comment that was pretty clearly a joke.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my point of view....................If he decides to come to camp in shape and ready to play, it will be because he's 30 years old and is looking for his last NFL contract to be a big one. If he comes in with that type of attitude, he'll be a monster. If not, he'll be unemployed.

The patriots have a new strength & Conditioning Coach. He's a great weight room mentor but more important he's a certified nutritionist. I'm hoping to see both the OL and DL in much better shape and lasting through the entire season.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get it. Don't know you, I'll laugh at the next one.....
We're all aware of the Patriots history, why would anyone seriously call them a "washed up team"? Use a little common sense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all aware of the Patriots history, why would anyone seriously call them a "washed up team"? Use a little common sense.
Have you met blitz?
Pats are injury prone, got weaker on defense and Brady is almost 40 yrs old, not playing well and will probably miss the first 4-8 games. They will win their share of games by outscoring other teams in shootouts and remember they still have the weak AFC east, but will not go deep in the playoffs. Remember that the Pats have only won 1 championship in the last 12 years (and were proven cheaters). They have won a lot of games but are not the dynasty that everyone thinks! Brady is certainly not their future if they want to win.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you used to have high respect for him.
I'm hoping he comes in with a little chip on his shoulder - something to prove.....

He was great with the fans and definitely played above his contract in Denver. I will say though he was almost cut before we ever got to see him on the field. The coaches were ticked off from what I understand with how he showed up to camp and how often he requested to be taken out during practices. They kept hoping he would get himself into shape and it ended up paying off. Not sure BB will have the patience as he does not stand for players to have been so lazy all off season.

I will say BB will not like him on Twitter. He is one of those players that speaks his mind and it has gotten him into trouble with a few teams already.