• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Here if you're a fan of a Great Team that found a way to win against adversity on the road!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin:

Barely beating a team that was 27.5 point dogs="overcoming adversity."

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should drop out of the top 10 with that pathetic performance.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 straight against Pig in Jerry's home field for them in Arlington

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he does. Threads that get responses. He's becoming AG with less gifs.
:dhd:

oqEWCZa.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, your team has grit
Yeah I actually feel better about them despite the loss. Should be able to get to 9 wins or so

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah!

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield did fine, dude.

What game did you watch? He went for the home run, 50% of the time. Riley only option to rein Baker in was to run the ball ie the 4th quarter. The play Miller gave up on, the long pass. He was option C or D, with a wide open TE and FB. Baker talking crap and trying to prove he can single handily, beat a team. Is not what OU needed, last night. We needed to pound them into submission but No. Baker did not give 2 shits if it hurt the defense, the team, his friends, his school, by not giving them any rest. All he cared about was "daddy in town" bullshit. He's a good player but has some severe character flaws. I wanted his Heisman front runner ass on the bench, most of the second half. I would rather go down as a team then get beat, for some head case with, little dick syndrome.

I like his play but he's like the Boz. It's all about me and fuck the team. Sure looking back, few will remember that his play in this game almost cost OU to go down, against the WORST team in P5. Sure his stats will look good but it was his Prima Donna act, that hurt the team.

His dumbass twitter war with Baylor players and talking about how "HE" will burn them. Is not what OU needs. Not what this team needs and not what the University needs. His little dick syndrome and look at me crap, is BULLSHIT! Grow the fuck up and Play Sooner Football. Or get the fuck out of Norman and let Sooner Football players, play.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What game did you watch? He went for the home run, 50% of the time. Riley only option to rein Baker in was to run the ball ie the 4th quarter. The play Miller gave up on, the long pass. He was option C or D, with a wide open TE and FB. Baker talking crap and trying to prove he can single handily, beat a team. Is not what OU needed, last night. We needed to pound them into submission but No. Baker did not give 2 shits if it hurt the defense, the team, his friends, his school, by not giving them any rest. All he cared about was "daddy in town" bullshit. He's a good player but has some severe character flaws. I wanted his Heisman front runner ass on the bench, most of the second half. I would rather go down as a team then get beat, for some head case with, little dick syndrome.

I like his play but he's like the Boz. It's all about me and fuck the team. Sure looking back, few will remember that his play in this game almost cost OU to go down, against the WORST team in P5. Sure his stats will look good but it was his Prima Donna act, that hurt the team.

His dumbass twitter war with Baylor players and talking about how "HE" will burn them. Is not what OU needs. Not what this team needs and not what the University needs. His little dick syndrome and look at me crap, is BULLSHIT! Grow the fuck up and Play Sooner Football. Or get the fuck out of Norman and let Sooner Football players, play.

They were giving him the deep ball, dude. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. Ive heard from this from two coaches on staff. You need to take a chill pill, brah.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That new Baylor Quarterback has Heisman written all over that guy.
Seriously.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield's spanking looked a lot more like a reach around.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that would qualify as us. I mean, we did lose our starting QB in the first quarter -- though many would argue that's an upgrade.