• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if you have yet to comment on any 7th rounder this year

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep them are the rules!

If you have yet to post openly on the hoop about any 7th rounder (And y'all know what I mean), please chime in.

I know I don't own the hoop but as the creator of this thread, I do have an implied authority to describe the topic to be discussed. Of course that's not binding however if you any of you disagree, start your own thread and discuss what you want to talk about!

I just have seen so many posters I know on this board and many others state their case about the SportsHoopla involved in the Seventh round and I want to know who and even if there are others out there like me, who have refrained from breaching this sore subject that has so many in an uproar!

Cheers!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY? :noidea:

Am I really the only one who has yet to chime in on Michael Sam?

Wow! No wonder it's a media storm, y'all can't stop talking about it.

I guess I'll join in on the other threads around the hoop however I wont be discussing the gay in the man rather the SportsHoopla surrounding the storyline.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be that everyone here is still in a state of shock...:what:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard an interview that Sam thought he shouldn't have been picked any lower than the 3rd round.

That said, I wondered during the draft, if he was going to be drafted by a team just because he came our or if he was taken lower than he would have been if he came out after the draft?

Well we know how he feels, sliding from the 3rd to the 7th. is a long skid....

For me, because of the shit storm you speak of bunctious, it's been hard to make the call. We do know he fell some due to his combine results and if mutigers has provided any insight it's beginning to feel a lot now like was drafted BECAUSE he came out. :L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His combine was awful; that had to play into it a great deal. I'm sure he slid a little because of his announcement as well. The circus isn't for everyone.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His combine was awful; that had to play into it a great deal. I'm sure he slid a little because of his announcement as well. The circus isn't for everyone.

the circus is for no-one

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the circus is for no-one

Clearly, the Rams signed up. There were at least 3 other teams that had publicly been interested in Sam as an UDFA, including Ozzie Newsome's Ravens.

Glad to hear the documentary is a no-go for now. If Sam's going to make the team, he will need all of his focus on the task at hand, as the depth chart is no joke.