• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Conference

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just watched the raptors Rudy Gay introduction. I'm really really happy with this trade......I think he'll get his averages back for jokes...all I want is him back to 45-46% FG% which he's done every year except this past year.....and the main point is we were never gonna get a player of this caliber thru a straight free agent signing AND we were not accomplishing anything with our current team.....People are always on BC's ass but everytime this team sucks he makes a major trade cause doing something is better then doing nothing....even if it was turkoglu......and he even unloaded him somehow....

for comparison purposes Derozan only shoot 43%......I think derozans %age will go up because he sucks when he's the goto guy and teams focus on him.....now he's just got to hit the open midrange jumper.....

Imagine Barg was back to normal and our starting lineup was Lowry, Demar, Gay, Barg and Jonas....and they clicked.....with anderson, ross coming off the bench....that would be bad ass.....

I also listened to the TNT halftime show and Kenny smith was like WTF is going on.....how can you possibly give up a rudy gay for a jose and ed davis.....shaq said the same thing....durant said the same thing...said he's one of the toughest players he matched up against and was surprised by the trade....kendrick perkins....said it was the worst trade ever(Well great for the raps).....

I like hearing NBA'ers saying this is crazy and kind of tune out the analysts who've never touched a ball...

And I'm a professional gambler.....great trade.....we'll be selling out again....