• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Police issue arrest warrant for Lakers' Cousins

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, he can spend the year in prison for all I care - it's not like he'll be suiting up for the Lakers any time soon any way.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp...you guys have Howard so you're fine

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, he can spend the year in prison for all I care - it's not like he'll be suiting up for the Lakers any time soon any way.
The wife might be playing him, but if he is guilty, then she needs to get away from him and stay away. This is a good reason why in the old south, the women used to keep a pan of hot grits on the stove. If the man got violent, the old southern women would back up and retreat to the kitchen, grab the hot grits and toss them in his face. While the dude would be screaming in agony, they would then show how a frying pan up the back of the head feels. They learned quickly not to mess with them women:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pepper Spray in Cousins face would easily have resolved the matter

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should arrest the whole team for they way they play.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care what anybody says, this is all because of a bitter baby mama. First, you won’t let his son attend his wedding. Then you just so happen to record the conversation knowing he will be mad telling him no. And let’s be real, majority of people have threatened their significant other after and argument or dispute being emotional, but 9 times out of 10 we don’t really mean it.

I’m pretty sure Cousins have threatened her before but all of a sudden she takes it to the police when he’s moved on and married with a different woman.

I’m not excusing Cousins but I understand his frustrations with not able to have his son at his wedding and I despise bitter baby mamas.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, this being a non-violent misdemeanor, he won’t serve any time. Probably community service.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah,

Cousins has to be smarter than this.

That said, the woman clearly baited him. Then she seemed giddy after he made the threat. She obviously did not believe he would follow through:

All that said, the likelihood of a future Cousins payday just keeps getting lower and lower by the day.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he was healthy and could ball then go ahead and threaten the ex?

I kid....I kid. Sort of.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp...you guys have Howard so you're fine

hi-res-167431824_crop_north.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the baby mama baited him. I get him wanting his son attending his wedding. Fuck her for pulling that shit and using their kid to hurt him.

But, he has to be smarter than this. Especially with the focus that is on domestic violence right now. Especially with professional athletes.

Do I think he was serious with his threats? No.

But he has too much to lose to allow himself to be in that kind of position.

He has the money to hire the kind of lawyers that could probably win him a custody battle. Especially with her pulling this kind of vindictive, petty shit. At the least, he could get things set up so that she can't pull this shit.

Gonna be harder for him to do now because of this.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the baby mama baited him. I get him wanting his son attending his wedding. Fuck her for pulling that shit and using their kid to hurt him.

But, he has to be smarter than this. Especially with the focus that is on domestic violence right now. Especially with professional athletes.

Do I think he was serious with his threats? No.

But he has too much to lose to allow himself to be in that kind of position.

He has the money to hire the kind of lawyers that could probably win him a custody battle. Especially with her pulling this kind of vindictive, petty shit. At the least, he could get things set up so that she can't pull this shit.

Gonna be harder for him to do now because of this.

I agree with everything you said.

I have a friend that was in a similar situation and it never came across his mind that he was being recorded.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,246.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife might be playing him, but if he is guilty, then she needs to get away from him and stay away. This is a good reason why in the old south, the women used to keep a pan of hot grits on the stove. If the man got violent, the old southern women would back up and retreat to the kitchen, grab the hot grits and toss them in his face. While the dude would be screaming in agony, they would then show how a frying pan up the back of the head feels. They learned quickly not to mess with them women:lol:

Happened a lot to you, huh?