• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Podlesh should have been cut today

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... this guy is pretty bad. I know it was the tornado apocalypse yesterday, but jeez.

He's really hurt this team in the field position battle. I can't recall one time that he's made an impressive punt this season. He's averaged under 40 yards per punt three times, his hang time is consistently poor, and I can't imagine his net is too good either.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has one of the weakest legs in the league, but he also doesn't get touchbacks. He's only gotten one this entire year. I wish we had a punter who could do both, but i'm okay with Podlesh. He's pretty much Maynard 2.0, and there are much worse options out there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears can't cover punts so Podlesh has to kick short and high. IMO.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has one of the weakest legs in the league, but he also doesn't get touchbacks. He's only gotten one this entire year. I wish we had a punter who could do both, but i'm okay with Podlesh. He's pretty much Maynard 2.0, and there are much worse options out there.

Maynard was a coffin corner master in his day. His last year or two, yeah, I agree with you. However, he was head and shoulders above Podlesh throughout the vast majority of his career.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Podlesh was a great pickup originally.

He hasn't been even close to the same since that Hip-Flexor.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah he's been terrible as a defensive tackle and middle linebacker. I mean...he's...wait a minute.

First Chris conte, now Adam podlesh. Just when I thought this board couldn't get any further from diagnosing the bears fundamental problems, now there's a discussion about punting.

Good lord. Give me a break. These bears aren't making it because of our defensive front 7.

Not Chris conte.

And not Adam fucking podlesh.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's been terrible as a defensive tackle and middle linebacker. I mean...he's...wait a minute.

First Chris conte, now Adam podlesh. Just when I thought this board couldn't get any further from diagnosing the bears fundamental problems, now there's a discussion about punting.

Good lord. Give me a break. These bears aren't making it because of our defensive front 7.

Not Chris conte.

Jeez. Alright.

Where did I say Podlesh was this team's problem? lol, I never said anything close to that.

Why would EVERY single thread have to be about the front seven, simply because they've been the downfall of the defense? Why would that disable me from making a simple side comment about Podlesh's poor performance as the team's punter?

I completely agree with you... so why can't I ALSO think Podlesh sucks, along with the front seven?

That's like saying a bad baseball team's fans aren't allowed to discuss how their relief pitching sucks when their in an offensive slump. It's unrelated.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I apologize. I can't help it. The front seven just make me sick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Chris conte.

Easy, killer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I have not noticed a problem with the front 7, the long snapping is driving me nuts.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, the front 7 has been above average, but the formation on kickoffs is all wrong.:whistle:

Yeah, the front seven really hasn't been too bad. What I really hate is the sideline attire they have the coaches wearing this season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest distraction, imo, has been the lack of arrests/DUIs.

Oh, wow. You're right. I didn't even think of that.

No contending team ever goes an entire season without at least a good ole' fashioned DUI, or a drug arrest.

Keen observation, IMO. :10:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not enough hazing/bullying as well, and when is someone going to step up and get in the coaches faces?