• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please Predict the Date of Will Muschamp’s Firing

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m in with Sunday Oct 12 after we lose our third straight SEC game this year. I’m guessing it will go down sometime before noon.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll last the season. I'll say Dec 31, the morning after he loses the Music City Bowl.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll last the season. I'll say Dec 31, the morning after he loses the Music City Bowl.

Is he going to the Music City Bowl as a guest coach, cauuuuuuuuuusse there isn’t a way on God’s green Earth the Gators are going to a Bowl this year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 14th, 2034.

:hope:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m in with Sunday Oct 12 after we lose our third straight SEC game this year. I’m guessing it will go down sometime before noon.

My guess is they will wait until one day after the season ends, so most likely November 30th after Winston and the Semenholes and Winston deposit their seed in you one more time.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources tell me he's heading to Ron Washington's house for advice.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can-we-keep-him.gif

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll last the season Swampy. It's never really a good idea to fire a coach during a season unless you have another coach ready in the wings to take over, IMO.

Does UF have anybody that they're targeting for the job? Something tells me Brady Hoke will be seeking employment soon, but I wouldn't take him for any price. He's fleeced Meatchicken for a pay check since he's been there (and I wish they'd keep him), and he's not worth the powder to even blow him up.

I don't see Al Golden having a job at the U much longer either. He was promising in the beginning, but ...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of the 8 teams remaining are top 15 so we lose all of those. Have an outside shot of beating Tennessee and Vandy and should handle Eastern Kentucky. Best hope is a 5 win season and no bowl game with that. We have had two "head case" head coaches in a row. Need to do a better job of selecting head coaches. I wanted him gone before the season started last year and now I think he should stand on the sideline for the rest of the year and watch the pathetic misuse of talent of any team in college football due to his lack of mature leadership. Send him on his way early December.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lose this game because my answer would've been two years ago.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they offer him an extension. =P

Yes

2006 still stings.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's a more interesting question: Does he make it longer than Brady Hoke?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll last the season Swampy. It's never really a good idea to fire a coach during a season unless you have another coach ready in the wings to take over, IMO.

Does UF have anybody that they're targeting for the job? Something tells me Brady Hoke will be seeking employment soon, but I wouldn't take him for any price. He's fleeced Meatchicken for a pay check since he's been there (and I wish they'd keep him), and he's not worth the powder to even blow him up.

I don't see Al Golden having a job at the U much longer either. He was promising in the beginning, but ...

5 of the 8 teams remaining are top 15 so we lose all of those. Have an outside shot of beating Tennessee and Vandy and should handle Eastern Kentucky. Best hope is a 5 win season and no bowl game with that. We have had two "head case" head coaches in a row. Need to do a better job of selecting head coaches. I wanted him gone before the season started last year and now I think he should stand on the sideline for the rest of the year and watch the pathetic misuse of talent of any team in college football due to his lack of mature leadership. Send him on his way early December.

I'd lose this game because my answer would've been two years ago.

Here’s the situation: Jeremy Foley our AD is a very accomplished AD. In fact, you could argue the case that he is at the very top of his profession based upon Florida’s overall athletic program for Men’s and Women’s sports ( several Capital One Trophy’s, several national championships in various sports, etc). He makes phenomenal hires when it comes to most of his hires for coaches of sports teams. He SUCKS at hiring football coaches. Twice he has put a rookie head coach at the reigns of one of the most desirable HC positions in the country ( Ron Zook, Will Muschamp). Both were / are failures. It’s very obvious both coaches were not cut out to start as a first time head coach at the University of Florida. UF is not a place to start a rookie. I will forever fault Foley for this flaw in his professional career.

Fire Muschamp TODAY. Appoint one of the coordinators as interim head coach and start the search. As a Gator I don’t give a flying fuck if it takes 6 months to find the right person. This season is done. This is a repeat of last year, so now we’ve wasted 2 years, and arguably the last 4 with this miscreant. End the suffering NOW!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE END GAME IS. Why wait for the inevitable 4-7 season and then be in the same trap of having to make a panic hire in December, when you can send a message and let the college football world know right now that you are taking your time to search for the best avaialbe coach and you are willing to wait for it. This is just Management 101 people. Continuing to try to make excuses for this dolt is degrading to Gators everywhere, and I’m ashamed that my Bull Gators will allow this mess to go on another week.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all will probably still end up beating us for Fucks Sake. :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't count that win yet. Georgia Southern.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either he'll resign mid season or be fired at the end of the season.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Nov 17th... mid-morning

They'll announce that FSU will be his last game as head coach of Florida.

Last edited by a moderator: