• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PLEASE HELP A GOOD CAUSE!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please think of the less privileged and fortunate and contribute generously to a worthy cause.

This is your chance to help!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beat me to it!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on you SportsHoopla deadbeats. Donate!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got off the phone. Hammer has generously agreed to donate a week's worth of SportsHoopla ad revenue to the Patriots!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Robert Kraft soliciting donations?

Because if he does, Pats fans will do it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got off the phone. Hammer has generously agreed to donate a week's worth of SportsHoopla ad revenue to the Patriots!
that .45 cents will NOT go to waste!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some dipshit gave $500. FFS donate your disposable income to the homeless or kids with cancer, not overly rich dumb fucks that feel they are above the rules.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some dipshit gave $500. FFS donate your disposable income to the homeless or kids with cancer, not overly rich dumb fucks that feel they are above the rules.

Mr. Hawk - if $500 is too steep for your budget, may I suggest a nominal $50 donation? Please have the check made out to me and I will make sure it gets into Mr. Kraft's or Mr. Belichick's hands. Thank you and God bless.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft has a mil in the ashtray of his car. Give the money to a good cause.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual response from a douchebag that just paid $12 to that sham:

Bob Kraft and Tom Brady are about to finally have Roger Goodell removed as NFL commissioner; a move long overdue in my opinion.... How in the Fuck do you take a 1st round, 4th round, fine $1Mill, and suspend 1 of if not the greatest QB to ever play the game! All that on Circumstantial evidence at best but no evidence saying they were 100% without a doubt guilty? Especially when the rule states that if a team does deflate a ball they get fined $25K; how do you circumvent a rule in place and go far and beyond that rule without factual evidence? A rule that is so petty that before this; the NFL has never checked the air pressure in a ball during a game, ever after the opening Kickoff, thats how much it has ever mattered. Besides that no amount of air in a ball will matter when you win by the margin that they won by. Amazing to me that Goodell makes $300Mil over 7 year salary or $44Mil a year! Thats twice as much as the best QBs in the NFL Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Romo etc....And for what? I bet Bob Kraft wishes that he wasnt one of the 3 owners that voted for that salary for his dumb ass; you think you just took a Big shit in Bobs cereal Rog? Well until someone challenges his ass he will continue suspending top coaches like (Sean Payton) for a year because he said Sean should have known what his Coaches were doing with the bounty gate, Ray Rice for a year which was only a few games until America seen the video that Goodell didnt want anyone to see; of Rice being a Chief in thr Slapaho tribe. Roger Spoog-ell made everyone think that he had never seen the video of Rice hitting his chick even though the security, police, Ravens, and TMZ seen it. Hell even if he didnt see it if Sean Payton got suspended because he should have known what his coaches were doing or made it a point to know; then wouldnt that apply to the Almighty Spoogell? Seems fair..... Lets not forget the best RB in the game suspended last year for child abuse but id you have seen thr pictures thats nowhere near abuse; certainly not a year worth suspension, and Marshawn "BeastMode" Lynch fine after fine for not doing interviews. What ever happened to Freedom of Speech or pleading the 5th? Then to be upset that Tom brady didnt give up his personal emails and text messages.... You dont pay his bills and those are not company phones or emails so TB said to get fucked... Awesome I mean if Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama didnt have to turn their company emails over then why would Tom have to his personal? Now the Patriots obviously thr best Team and Organization since 2001 year in and year out; but they are so good you have to find a way to even the playing field by punishing them for something that has not been proven. I am all for a Punishment if they are Guilty and I am a Die Hard Pats Fan but it is and has not been proven but since Spooooogell thinks he is a GodFather and can make all the rules; he thinks he is untouchable; well I say to the Pats Nation.... REACH OUT AND TOUCH THAT SON OF A BITCH.... SB29

I admit I didn't get more than 2-3 lines in on that, but I guess he got his money worth ranting up there? :noidea:

I had just hit refresh to see how much they had picked up in the last hour and that was the most recent. BTW it was over 1k for the last hour.

I guess the fine people of Boston enjoy throwing their money out the window.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual response from a douchebag that just paid $12 to that sham:

Bob Kraft and Tom Brady are about to finally have Roger Goodell removed as NFL commissioner; a move long overdue in my opinion.... How in the Fuck do you take a 1st round, 4th round, fine $1Mill, and suspend 1 of if not the greatest QB to ever play the game! All that on Circumstantial evidence at best but no evidence saying they were 100% without a doubt guilty? Especially when the rule states that if a team does deflate a ball they get fined $25K; how do you circumvent a rule in place and go far and beyond that rule without factual evidence? A rule that is so petty that before this; the NFL has never checked the air pressure in a ball during a game, ever after the opening Kickoff, thats how much it has ever mattered. Besides that no amount of air in a ball will matter when you win by the margin that they won by. Amazing to me that Goodell makes $300Mil over 7 year salary or $44Mil a year! Thats twice as much as the best QBs in the NFL Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Romo etc....And for what? I bet Bob Kraft wishes that he wasnt one of the 3 owners that voted for that salary for his dumb ass; you think you just took a Big shit in Bobs cereal Rog? Well until someone challenges his ass he will continue suspending top coaches like (Sean Payton) for a year because he said Sean should have known what his Coaches were doing with the bounty gate, Ray Rice for a year which was only a few games until America seen the video that Goodell didnt want anyone to see; of Rice being a Chief in thr Slapaho tribe. Roger Spoog-ell made everyone think that he had never seen the video of Rice hitting his chick even though the security, police, Ravens, and TMZ seen it. Hell even if he didnt see it if Sean Payton got suspended because he should have known what his coaches were doing or made it a point to know; then wouldnt that apply to the Almighty Spoogell? Seems fair..... Lets not forget the best RB in the game suspended last year for child abuse but id you have seen thr pictures thats nowhere near abuse; certainly not a year worth suspension, and Marshawn "BeastMode" Lynch fine after fine for not doing interviews. What ever happened to Freedom of Speech or pleading the 5th? Then to be upset that Tom brady didnt give up his personal emails and text messages.... You dont pay his bills and those are not company phones or emails so TB said to get fucked... Awesome I mean if Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama didnt have to turn their company emails over then why would Tom have to his personal? Now the Patriots obviously thr best Team and Organization since 2001 year in and year out; but they are so good you have to find a way to even the playing field by punishing them for something that has not been proven. I am all for a Punishment if they are Guilty and I am a Die Hard Pats Fan but it is and has not been proven but since Spooooogell thinks he is a GodFather and can make all the rules; he thinks he is untouchable; well I say to the Pats Nation.... REACH OUT AND TOUCH THAT SON OF A BITCH.... SB29

I admit I didn't get more than 2-3 lines in on that, but I guess he got his money worth ranting up there? :noidea:

I had just hit refresh to see how much they had picked up in the last hour and that was the most recent. BTW it was over 1k for the last hour.

I guess the fine people of Boston enjoy throwing their money out the window.
images

every fan base has idiots.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is pretty awesome too....

$5
Rob Wagner
5 hours ago
You idiots do realize this money will NEVER reach the Pats right? THEY CAN'T ACCEPT IT. You're all just donating money to the guy who created this page. Morons!!!!

Yes, that's right. Rob Wagner paid $5 to tell everyone else they are stupid for sending money to this guy. :L Can't make this shit up can you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

every fan base has idiots.
Oh I don't know if that guy is an idiot or not as I didn't read it. Just loved the spirit I guess. Went on a complete rant in a comment section the likes of which I'm not sure I've seen. Just giving him his 15 seconds of SportsHoopla fame.

:suds:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is pretty awesome too....

$5
Rob Wagner
5 hours ago
You idiots do realize this money will NEVER reach the Pats right? THEY CAN'T ACCEPT IT. You're all just donating money to the guy who created this page. Morons!!!!

Yes, that's right. Rob Wagner paid $5 to tell everyone else they are stupid for sending money to this guy. :L Can't make this shit up can you?

Even worse - the guy that created the page is from Spokane Washington. Sounds like a shifty Seahawk fan trick.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the fine people of Boston enjoy throwing their money out the window.[/QUOTE]

Well didn't a bunch of Hawk fans buy Harvin jersey's?

Easy, it's a joke. Just rtying to lighten the mood around here:dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse - the guy that created the page is from Spokane Washington. Sounds like a shifty Seahawk fan trick.
We don't claim those fegs from eastern Washington. Might as well be Canadians.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well didn't a bunch of Hawk fans buy Harvin jersey's?

Easy, it's a joke. Just rtying to lighten the mood around here:dhd:
lol. I almost did myself, but thought better of it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think whoever started this will donate the money to an actual good cause. Probably not though.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too big to not do something with it. I'm sure it will end up being donated to some cause after getting its publicity.