• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve known for a few weeks now that the Broncos won’t be in the playoffs. Now that the season is over and the playoffs are essentially here, does anyone have any rooting interests in any of the teams that are in?

I don’t really root for any of the teams so much as sit back and take in what happens. I do root against team though. For example it is generally my practice to root against whatever afc west rival is in the playoffs. This year it’s the Chiefs and I hope the Titans go into Arrowhead and add the 2017 season’s playoffs to a long and growing list of Stories of Chiefs playoff futility. In the event the Chiefs go on a run, it may be worth it to see them reach the SB if they get crushed something like 42-3 by a team like the Vikings.

If the Patriots get to another SB I’ll root against them but pretty much purely out of hope that they will join the Broncos with that 5th SB loss. With that said, if the Vikings play in the SB I’ll root against them for the same reason, unless they’re playing the Chiefs or Patriots.

What is really like to see is a Vikings-Bills SB. How epic would that be? Two teams with 0-4 records facing off knowing one is going to be a winner and the other 0-5!

Do you have any specific preferences for these playoffs?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers. If they fail, Bills. If they fail, Vikings. If they fail, Chiefs. If they fail, Saints. If they fail, Rams

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always support the team with no SB wins.
Always root against AFCW teams.
Always root against Pats.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am more or less on board with this. I’d like to see the Jags, Bills or Titans out of the AFC. I’m less vested in the NFC, though I break from the rule with the Eagles. I just dislike that team immensely. If they make it to the SB and square off against the Patriots or Chiefs is the only way I’d root for them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Vikes-Bills Super Bowl would be the worst of them all. Talk about boring.

I, of course, would like to see the Patriots face the Chiefs first and crush for all of the celebrations during and after the first game of the 2017 season.

Then see them move on to face the Steelers. A repeat of their game three weeks ago would be a great AFCCG.

Nobody in the NFC really excites me. Initially I wanted to see the Patriots play Carson Wentz and the Eagles, but I don't think the Eagles will be much without him.

I'm predicting a Patriots -Saints Super Bowl. This would be entertaining and fun.

OF course, I'm hoping for Number 6.

You asked........................

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints vs Patriots would probably be one of the better matchups. Of course I'd be rooting for the Saints in that one.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like NO to win it all.
This will be a great theory.
Give a great QB a running game and defense and see how they do
Could provide a peak into what Denver thinks they could be with Cousins

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go Eagles. I have liked several of their players over the years and are basically an underdog now.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. I will say that I'd like to see the Rams win.