• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been one of the craziest NFL seasons I can remember. The final game of the season is almost here and there are still lots of teams that can get in and fall out of the playoffs. In the AFC 5 teams have clinched playoff berths (DEN, NE, CINCY, KC, & IND) but 4 teams can still get the last wildcard spot (SD, PITT, BAL, MIA) and none of those controls their own destiny.

In the NFC only two teams have clinched playoff spots (SEA and CAR), none of the divisions have been decided, and 7 teams (NO, SF, PHIL, DAL, CHI, ARI, & GB) are still in the hunt. SF, NO, GB, CHI, PHI, & DAL all have "win and in" scenarios while ARI needs some help. CAR could win the NFC with some help, SEA could fall to the 5 seed, and NO could get shut out. Who would have thought that after the way the season started?

I'm thinking MIA takes the last spot in the AFC, they seem to need the least help to get there.

In the NFC, I'll take SEA in the WEST and #1 overall spot. CAR in the South, GB takes the North and PHI in the EAST. NO and SF take the wildcard spots. Sorry ARI, I just don't see NO losing to Tampa or SF losing to ATL.

Thoughts? Here's all the different playoff scenarios
2013 NFL Week 17 playoff scenarios - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, the last 2 weeks of many upsets have created a lot of chaos in the playoff picture. by my count, 14 of the 31 nfl games in the last 2 weeks have been won outright by the underdog (according to vegas odds). it has been crazy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of gamblers must have taken a fat hit to their earnings.

But I agree, crazy season! It makes almost every game this week a must watch! Even the teams that have clinched are still playing for seeding!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the help Miami needs as less than what Baltimore needs. Either loses and they're in rough shape, but with both winning it comes down to KC SD. Unless KC rest their starters they have the edge IMO, and I don't think they want SD in the playoffs. Not with the confidence of 2-0 against them this year.