• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Playoff Series 1st Rd: Bulls vs Bucks

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game one Bucks lose by 11

Game 2 lose by 9

Game 3 Lose in double overtime with the Bucks fricking blowing the game with poor free throw shooting as if the make one more Free throw they win and avoid the double overtime. Hard to win shooting about 50% on free throws that game

Game 4 win by 2

Game 5 win by 6

So each game showed improvement and is so damn close to having the Buck leading this 3 -2 going back to Milwaukee.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched 77 of the Bulls 82 regular season games, and all five of their playoff games thus far.

And that is as far as I can go. Tonight took years off of my life. Go ahead and waste your time with this hopeless fucking group if you wish.

I am done. This team is a bunch of FRAUDS. Period. No interest in watching them square up with Cleveland.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be as fun listening to the 670 Score talk radio tonight as when the Packers have beaten the Bears. :yes:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a game.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls first team to blow a 3-0 lead? Lol

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched 77 of the Bulls 82 regular season games, and all five of their playoff games thus far.

And that is as far as I can go. Tonight took years off of my life. Go ahead and waste your time with this hopeless fucking group if you wish.

I am done. This team is a bunch of FRAUDS. Period. No interest in watching them square up with Cleveland.

thibs said it best. the country club attitude this team all yr is going to bite us in the ass

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game one Bucks lose by 11

Game 2 lose by 9

Game 3 Lose in double overtime with the Bucks fricking blowing the game with poor free throw shooting as if the make one more Free throw they win and avoid the double overtime. Hard to win shooting about 50% on free throws that game

Game 4 win by 2

Game 5 win by 6

So each game showed improvement and is so damn close to having the Buck leading this 3 -2 going back to Milwaukee.

Yeah, but come on Legs… the Bulls are just as close to being able to say they should be sitting at home right now waiting to play Cleveland after a sweep.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls are doing a better job blocking Derrick and Jimmys path to the basket by posting Gasol and Gibson. Its allowing the Bucks to collapse.

Mayo better get a flop fine for that bullshit in the corner when Snell did not even touch him when it looked like a sniper got him from the rafters. But thats what it takes to win.

Only effort guy for the bulls is Butler. but covering three guys on the defensive end is gonna hurt the offense. The break opportunity he had ended up being no layups since the runners spotted up for threes. Aaron Brooks shows why he does not stick around much on teams, get in his face and it throws off his game.

The bucks are throwing off everyones game. Gasol, you can be a beast, you dont see beasts whining that they got fouled. Get over it. Noah, forget being an offensive guy, pass the ball on offense, get back and play defense.

This team seems to have forgotten what got them here.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs Rotations are so bad in the Playoffs. Brooks needs to play more and Rose needs to sit more. If Brooks is having an off night then sit him more. Rose cant play this many Min. Another think why aren't we playing Gibson more in the 4th. He gives you rebounds, hustle and defense with some offense. Don't get me wrong I like Mirotic but he is getting killed in the 4th on Defense and he isn't shooting great.

Thibs needs to make some changes and he better make them soon. He just gave the Bucks a lot of confidence. This is why some want him out. He doesn't make changes.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good thing about the playoffs, it is the best of 4." -Derrick Rose

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but come on Legs… the Bulls are just as close to being able to say they should be sitting at home right now waiting to play Cleveland after a sweep.

Yes that is true but they were expected to be in that situation so that is the difference.

I had no expectations of the Bucks winning this but is nice to see some fight in them.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good thing about the playoffs, it is the best of 4." -Derrick Rose

Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant "first to 4"... it still really doesn't make sense. They aren't down in the series, they were up 3-0, 3-1, and now 3-2. In their case, best of 3 or best of 5 would be better than best of 7 at this point.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a classic example of looking ahead and not closing the deal. The Bucks are playing hard and with more intensity. The Bulls simply have not matched their intensity and will continue to be outplayed if they don't wake up.

Rose has to do a better job a distributing the ball and take better shots. The Bulls have to start playing better defense.

Jason Kidd has done a great job with this young team in Milwaukee as well.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant "first to 4"... it still really doesn't make sense. They aren't down in the series, they're were up 3-0, 3-1, and no 3-2. In their case, best of 3 or best of 5 would be better than best of 7 at this point.

I cant find the interview to post but he mentions best of 4 several times. it has been played on the radio in Chicago repeatedly

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs Rotations are so bad in the Playoffs. Brooks needs to play more and Rose needs to sit more. If Brooks is having an off night then sit him more. Rose cant play this many Min. Another think why aren't we playing Gibson more in the 4th. He gives you rebounds, hustle and defense with some offense. Don't get me wrong I like Mirotic but he is getting killed in the 4th on Defense and he isn't shooting great.

Thibs needs to make some changes and he better make them soon. He just gave the Bucks a lot of confidence. This is why some want him out. He doesn't make changes.

But the bucks are getting in Aarons face and pissing him off of his game. You saw he was told to settle down, went back in the second half for a few seconds, did his own full court press again and thibbs pulled him and put rose back in . I dont think he was on the floor for a minute that run.

Niko has not been the same since his injury. Last year he had no bench and didnt use them. This year he has a bench and does not know when to use them. Gibson is being taken out in the fourth because they are using dudley as the 4 and stretching our 4, then go back with the greek freak and taj cant keep up with him.

Personally, an option is bringing Noah in with the second team and starting Gibson. Let gibson muscle up against the flop brothers.

Right now Kidd is out adjusting Thibbs. Spread the floor, get Derrick and Jimmy driving to the basket.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a classic example of looking ahead and not closing the deal. The Bucks are playing hard and with more intensity. The Bulls simply have not matched their intensity and will continue to be outplayed if they don't wake up.

Rose has to do a better job a distributing the ball and take better shots. The Bulls have to start playing better defense.

Absolutely on all points. Love out the entire second series, JR Smith suspended two games, it was easy to think they were gonna just get by tonight.

Jason is doing a great job. He really doesnt look that active on the sidelines, but I guess you dont have to when you are getting thru to your team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the bucks are getting in Aarons face and pissing him off of his game. You saw he was told to settle down, went back in the second half for a few seconds, did his own full court press again and thibbs pulled him and put rose back in . I dont think he was on the floor for a minute that run.

Niko has not been the same since his injury. Last year he had no bench and didnt use them. This year he has a bench and does not know when to use them. Gibson is being taken out in the fourth because they are using dudley as the 4 and stretching our 4, then go back with the greek freak and taj cant keep up with him.

Personally, an option is bringing Noah in with the second team and starting Gibson. Let gibson muscle up against the flop brothers.

Right now Kidd is out adjusting Thibbs. Spread the floor, get Derrick and Jimmy driving to the basket.
I agree kidd is out adjusting him. 100%. This has always been Thibs weakness. He doesn't adjust.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that used to make the Bulls a team to fear was their mental toughness.

I dont see that in this team- and thats why the Cavs will beat them.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way I see it. Is that bucks are much better on defense and bulls are posting up way to much on offense. Which is making it easy to defend and it's stagnant