• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff predicitons

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Patriots.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like only Barliko had any faith in Patriots.. And Lefty and I both have Edelman.. Other than that I think I saw one Gostkowski start.
I tell ya, one Donkey mistep and 90% of this league won't have a roster left

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn..............I was really tempted to change out Moreno for Blount but I figured if I'm right and the Donkeys and Niners play in the SB Moreno would be playing 3X points. With that said, I doubt Moreno gets the same points as Blount no matter how far they go. Dammit.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a vision the Pats pull away in the 4th Q
and Brady doesnt have a Td toss
and get this 6TD on the ground
i see Blount with 4 including one long prob 40 plus romp
and Ridley even getting 2

Nah...i must be Dreaming...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silence on this board is absolutely killing me!
So True Treff So True...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn nice call on Blount Bar. I sure didn't have the stones to play him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well unless SD makes my dreams come true, I'm screwed on this one. Thanks Cam for falling on your face 2 games too early

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn..............I was really tempted to change out Moreno for Blount but I figured if I'm right and the Donkeys and Niners play in the SB Moreno would be playing 3X points. With that said, I doubt Moreno gets the same points as Blount no matter how far they go. Dammit.

Thing is Sam,

There are 3 of us starting the entire Broncos offense. If the Broncos go to the Super Bowl, anybody getting 3X from the Donkeys are going to be dominated by myself, Wil, and Micro who are all getting 4X.

If the Broncos get there, I can almost assure you that one of those 3 will win it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that my playoff fantasy team is going anywhere, but a team I picked finally won. The Niners. And I don't really care for the Niners. Ironic.

Other topics:
Hey Barilko, did you watch the Habs-Hawks last night. Stinkin' Kane should've cleared the zone.

And not sure if TKO is on, but as a life-long Bills fan, what is your opinion of Lynch? Are you upset that Buffalo didn't make more of an effort to keep him? He seems to be money now that he left the Niagara area.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is Sam,

There are 3 of us starting the entire Broncos offense. If the Broncos go to the Super Bowl, anybody getting 3X from the Donkeys are going to be dominated by myself, Wil, and Micro who are all getting 4X.

If the Broncos get there, I can almost assure you that one of those 3 will win it.

Well, there is that........lol. Plus the team I went all in on has shitty matchups all the way to the SB.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not sure if TKO is on, but as a life-long Bills fan, what is your opinion of Lynch? Are you upset that Buffalo didn't make more of an effort to keep him? He seems to be money now that he left the Niagara area.

Joe, if I could only find the threads of when Lynch was being traded and leading up to the trade. I remember trying to defend his abilities to everybody! And make no mistake, Lynch was always money, never fell backwards, didn't fumble and he and Fred Jackson were great friends and made each other better. I'm not saying C.J. Spiller sucks, but I remember saying that I'd take Lynch (who we had) and a trench-man 1st rounder instead of doing what they did... which was a trade for a 4th round pick, who turned out to be Marcus Easley, WR who has barely seen the field and will definitely not be re-signed.

Yeah, my blood was boiled during that draft!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bah well both my SB teams are out, DOH!

BUT, I have high hopes the unless the Donkeys drastically improve their play, they aren't beating NE next week.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that my playoff fantasy team is going anywhere, but a team I picked finally won. The Niners. And I don't really care for the Niners. Ironic.

Other topics:
Hey Barilko, did you watch the Habs-Hawks last night. Stinkin' Kane should've cleared the zone.

You know i did Joe you know i did
and Yes what was he thinkin...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is that........lol. Plus the team I went all in on has shitty matchups all the way to the SB.

By my quick calculations, you are one of 5 people who still has a legit shot to win. If the 9ers win the super bowl, you will be right there.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By my quick calculations, you are one of 5 people who still has a legit shot to win. If the 9ers win the super bowl, you will be right there.

Especially if they play the Pats.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after round 1, our little mini bracket standings, based a 4-6-10 pt setting, are as follows-

Sam, lefty, and WW all tied at 16pts -Sam is the only one with a different SB winner
Bishop and TKO with 12 - Bishop is basically out given his SB winner was CAR
Joe and Treff at 8.-I'm screwed no matter what

Joe, still looking for divisional and super bowl picks if your up to it, but since you picked no definitive winner in the Indy/NE game, (ya fence rider you) I guess your forced to carry Denver into the SB.

Basically down to Will, Sam, and Lefty. there may be a scenario that gets TKO the win, but my head hurts even trying to think about it, so I'll just go with probably not.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe, still looking for divisional and super bowl picks if your up to it, but since you picked no definitive winner in the Indy/NE game, (ya fence rider you) I guess your forced to carry Denver into the SB.

I was hoping for Indy vs NE.

Losing interest fast in the playoffs fast. Of the 4 teams, I'd actually like to see Seattle win it all.

But since I have some fantasy points at stake, I leaned heavily on the Niners. So I guess I'll take the Pats and Niners in the Super Bowl. Clear as mud?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for Indy vs NE.

Losing interest fast in the playoffs fast. Of the 4 teams, I'd actually like to see Seattle win it all.

But since I have some fantasy points at stake, I leaned heavily on the Niners. So I guess I'll take the Pats and Niners in the Super Bowl. Clear as mud?

Crystal!
Until Super Bowl winner that is ;)