• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Picture

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I have zero confidence in either to beat the Saints, especially in their dome, but you wanted us to pick one. If the 49ers want the Saints out of the picture, I'm afraid they are going to have to do it themselves.

True story.

but i wouldn't mind sharing the glory.... :whistle:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much how I feel. neither team has a great shot IMO. Atlanta got away from the run game last night for some reason. If they stick to the ground game and open up the play action passes that will keep them close enough to maybe make a play or two at the end to get a win but NO will be a double digit favorite versus either team.

Yep. Just to hype up the possibility, ATL, IMO, can create more TOs on defense than the Lions could.

But either way Saints would be favored if at #3. Beat them offensively or try to fight them through the end?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Atlanta has the best chance to beat the Saints but it's still not a good chance.

Divisional matchups are always tough and beating a team 3 times in a year is another tough feat.

Also the Falcons are simmering because the Saints ran up the score on them and that's still going to be fresh in their minds when/if they play them.

Not to mention the Falcons have a better running game than Detroit and their passing game can be explosive if Ryan is on.

Detroit has a chance too if Stafford and Megatron are on fire and the Detroit is capable of making Brees very uncomfortable with the pass rush. Plus they do have the benefit of having play them once before and to me that always works in the favor of the losing team more than it does the winning team especially in a blowout.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no matter who we play, it'll be a good team.

WE have to play well in order to win. if WE don't play well, then the opponent doesn't matter. any one of them will beat us.

our defense can slow (not stop) all of them down - including the Saints. so it'll go back to the same problem all season - what will WE score......field goals or touchdowns?