• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff picture

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What makes you think Cincy can do it? I dont think they stand a chance in Pitt this week.. Pittsburgh is proud and on a national stage....

:suds:

who the fuck cares about their national stage??? LOL we are proud this aint ya Daddy's Bengals....These boys go hard! You dont want to respect us thats fine I bet you punched in the mouth the last game of the season if we play our starters all 4 quarters which we will THATS GUARANTEED! I will be back if Im wrong...But dont come and sneak insult us dude....Because you won the SB last year and a 3pt OT win in Bmore.... As stated the team respects us its the fans that dont but typically fans need to be shown the hard way when they continue to overlook the play of this team.....

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the fuck cares about their national stage??? LOL we are proud this aint ya Daddy's Bengals....These boys go hard! You dont want to respect us thats fine I bet you punched in the mouth the last game of the season if we play our starters all 4 quarters which we will THATS GUARANTEED! I will be back if Im wrong...But dont come and sneak insult us dude....Because you won the SB last year and a 3pt OT win in Bmore.... As stated the team respects us its the fans that dont but typically fans need to be shown the hard way when they continue to overlook the play of this team.....

He also conveniently ignores that Pitt had a MUCH MORE REALISTIC shot LAST YEAR to make the playoffs by beating the Bengals @Pitt, and yet they failed. He doesn't want to admit that the Bengals took a step last year in getting by Pitt with a crucial win on their own turf.

Also...Pitt has continued to decline while Cincinnati has contined to improve.

He also thinks coming to Cincinnati is "business" as usual, despite their 2-6 record at PBS since 2005.

:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant help but laugh..sorry. You can t convince me Cincy wins this week we will wait and see what happens either way my team will know where it stands on Monday night.

I hope Cincy plays its starters the last game Ill put Flacco against Dalton all day when something is on the line. Dalton can give you ZERO confidence he can win when its do or die the same cannot be said about Joe Flacco. You cant even begin to argue that...lol

:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly what I thought.

You have no credible response, because everything we've said is true.

You are just trolling...good-day.:lame:

Not trolling.

Convince me Dalton can win THE big game.

Go...

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not trolling.

Go...

E6JdO84.gif

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling.

Go...

We are going to find out... how long did it take your QB to win the big game in his career? Year 1, 2 or 3? If we are going to compare Dalton to Flacco, then let's do it.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats big talk from a fan of a team that hasnt won a playoff game since 1981.

I think Cincy has a good team this year im not convinced they can wrap up the division or win a playoff game. In fact I am convinced if the Ravens played the Bengals in the playoffs you watch us play the next week from your couch.

You seem to have a problem with me thinking my team can win I guess I just think in Cincy its business as usual...big words leading to playoffs then a swift kick in the rear out. :laugh3:

Again, I have no idea why this has ANY impact on my opinion of the Ravens. Have I said ANYTHING about the Bengals and the playoffs, other than they will clinch the division next week?

How does me being a Bengal fan not allow me to make a judgment about the Ravens? They've had a substandard year (by Raven standards) and they are a deeply flawed team. All available data/stats back up this argument.

Are you 12 or just stupid?

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally enjoy watching your overpaid QB play. I mean, shit, if I can get a QB that has 18 TDs and 17 INTs the year after signing a $120 million contract, sign me up never.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco won a playoff game "every" year since he has been in the league and has played in 3 AFCCG games. In two of those games his stats outplayed Tom Brady.

First rookie quarterback to start all sixteen games and make the playoffs.

First rookie quarterback to win two playoff games
Most starts by a quarterback in first season: 19
Most starts by a quarterback in first five seasons: 93
Most wins by a quarterback in first 80 consecutive starts: 54
Most combined regular and postseason wins in first three years as a quarterback: 36 (tied with Dan Marino)
Only quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons
Most road playoff wins by a quarterback: 6
Most touchdowns in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana and Kurt Warner)
Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana)
First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason.
Most consecutive playoff games with three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers)
Super Bowl winner
Super Bowl MVP
Note that after only five years Flacco already has more road playoff wins than any other QB in the HISTORY of the NFL.

I think this is a good start..

Your turn.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco won a playoff game "every" year since he has been in the league and has played in 3 AFCCG games. In two of those games his stats outplayed Tom Brady.

Most combined regular and postseason wins in first three years as a quarterback: 36 (tied with Dan Marino)
Only quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons
Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana)
First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason.
Most consecutive playoff games with three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers)
Super Bowl winner
Super Bowl MVP
Note that after only five years Flacco already has more road playoff wins than any other QB in the HISTORY of the NFL.

Your turn.

You still have a little on your chin.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant help but laugh..sorry. You can t convince me Cincy wins this week we will wait and see what happens either way my team will know where it stands on Monday night.

I hope Cincy plays its starters the last game Ill put Flacco against Dalton all day when something is on the line. Dalton can give you ZERO confidence he can win when its do or die the same cannot be said about Joe Flacco. You cant even begin to argue that...lol

:nod:

Then place the bet! $100 for the Ravens game? DEAL??????????????? Ask the board I pay up win or lose.... Take the bet and put your money where you mouth is or shut the fuck up....LOL

Dudes that talk like this need to pay up! Then if Pitt loses and Bmore loses he will run to the rings...Thats lame as fuck! Dude is not man enough to congratulate a team on their wins or recognize he was wrong is soft to me....Thats soft man shit right there.....

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Super Bowl winner
Super Bowl MVP

Your turn.

You should support your team like this you SHOULD know the stats on your team...Again WIN IN OUR house and come back and talk.... So are you going to take the bet since you are extremely confident????????????????

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not trolling.

Go...

We dont need to convince shit! LOL If he doesnt win the big game we will replace his ass....I GUARANTEE Flacco doesnt come in our house and win at the end of the season....GUARANTEED! What is Bmore doing this year??????????????????????????????????? Its not 2012/2013 WHat are they doing THIS YEAR! PLace ya bets!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I have no idea why this has ANY impact on my opinion of the Ravens. Have I said ANYTHING about the Bengals and the playoffs, other than they will clinch the division next week?

How does me being a Bengal fan not allow me to make a judgment about the Ravens? They've had a substandard year (by Raven standards) and they are a deeply flawed team. All available data/stats back up this argument.

Are you 12 or just stupid?

Dont get all butthurt on me we are just talking.... U can feel however u wish about the Ravens or whatever... You guys have a good team we'll see how it plays out.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dont get all butthurt on me we are just talking.... U can feel however u wish about the Ravens or whatever... You guys have a good team we'll see how it plays out.

We most definitely will...Im along the lines of when you talk like this and are so confident put your money where your mouth is...... I like REAL people to back up their talk

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont need to convince shit! LOL If he doesnt win the big game we will replace his ass....I GUARANTEE Flacco doesnt come in our house and win at the end of the season....GUARANTEED! What is Bmore doing this year??????????????????????????????????? Its not 2010/2013 WHat are they doing THIS YEAR! PLace ya bets!

Guarantee,huh? pfft.

What is B-More doing this year? We currently hold the #6 seed to the playoffs and after you lose in Pitt and "if" we win in Detroit we are one game out of the division lead.

Thats what we are doing.

:yahoo: