• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff analysis...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so my team blows. Literally sucks.

But, is there anyone here who happens to tune into MLB network for some playoff talk? As bad as the Minnesota twins are at baseball, Harold Reynolds is 5 times worse at basic baseball knowledge.

No offense to anyone who may take offense....but this guy is legit retarded.

Anyone agree?

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The thing that's been shocking to me (I've said this before) is that he was the best guy on E!SPN when he was there. So the question becomes, are E!SPN's other "analysts" *that* bad? Or does Reynolds just pretend to be this inept on MLBN in order to create debate?

Unrelated, though related to the playoffs...

How the FUCK is CB Bucknor permitted to work playoff games? I thought they keep track of who the best umpires are and only use the top umps in the playoffs. The fact that Bucknor is not only allowed to work, but given home plate proves that the league doesn't do anything to keep track of this shit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The thing that's been shocking to me (I've said this before) is that he was the best guy on E!SPN when he was there. So the question becomes, are E!SPN's other "analysts" *that* bad? Or does Reynolds just pretend to be this inept on MLBN in order to create debate?

Unrelated, though related to the playoffs...

How the FUCK is CB Bucknor permitted to work playoff games? I thought they keep track of who the best umpires are and only use the top umps in the playoffs. The fact that Bucknor is not only allowed to work, but given home plate proves that the league doesn't do anything to keep track of this shit.

nod.gif