• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player Gets DUI - Team Promotes him!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm glad he's employed today because I know now he's going to be put under some different guidelines if he wants to play, 'cause Bill Belichick, what's his No. 1 thing, Skip? Do. Your. Job. So part of him doing his job is him staying clean and staying sober." - Chris Carter

Fitzgerald hints Cardinals were upset Floyd got cut

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm glad he's employed today because I know now he's going to be put under some different guidelines if he wants to play, 'cause Bill Belichick, what's his No. 1 thing, Skip? Do. Your. Job. So part of him doing his job is him staying clean and staying sober." - Chris Carter

Fitzgerald hints Cardinals were upset Floyd got cut
I love the hypocrisy of this signing from fans to former players and GMs.
Almost every team had/has a player, coach, GM or owner who's had either a DUI or been busted for illegal drug use.
I watched Jeff Saturday and Bill Polian jump on their morale high horses again WRT NE underminning AZ by "rewarding" a player who they cut. Really you two? Can you say Jim Irsay?
I used to like Saturday as a player but he's starting to follow in the foot steps of Chris Carter with his holier than though persona.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chris Carter probably endorses it because Chris Carter was a monster fuck up in his day

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polin was the best. He took a paycheck from a man for many years who had a substance abuse problem....then rips on NE....LMAO!!