• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pixels (2015)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever came up with "pixels" should be publicly stoned to death...and i mean the kind with rocks.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A grand total of nine people in the theatre.

If you played the original video games(no pong reference) then you might like the movie.

Donkey Kong, Galaga, Defender, PAC MAN, Centipede, Frogger, and quite a few other games I was not familiar with. I was disappointed there was no Missile Command, I was pretty good at that one.

References to Galaxian, Qbert, and Asteroids.

It was sort of fun for me to have to explain some of the video clips of Fantasy Island and Hall and Oates to my son. I was not a fan of Fantasy Island so I had a hard time explaining just exactly what Ricardo Montalban and Tattoo really did. I said it was show of four fifteen minute sketches where four or more has been TV psuedo celebrities were getting paid for something stupid.

The movie is entertaining but is definitely NOT A MUST SEE. It will be on TV within a year. It had some humor, was not vulgar, zero nudity, pretty much a kid friendly movie.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw the previews for this movie I just shook my head.
Not sure why anyone was in the theater watching it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen it, and didn't plan on it. Definitely a kid movie... Kind of confusing when its obviously for kids, but over half, if not the majority, of kids today will not even know most of the video games presented in the movie.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on you for going to see it. People need to stop giving Sandler money by going to see this stuff. Then maybe, just maybe, he'll stop making these god awful movies.

This one bombed pretty big so we're on the right track.