• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburg Game 1

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Stamkos or Stralman its even money.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy 1st period.Lightning kill off 5 min, major, Bishop gets hurt.
Bolts score on 4th shot. If Bishop is hurt bad it really puts us in
bad shape for the series.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now no bishop the future is vasy now the rest of the way. Great 3-1 win tonight Penguins fans clearly see we are faster and I guess people are seeing like I've said for years on this board! Drouin is not a bust!⚡⚡⚡

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Vasilevsky did a great job of filling in for Bishop, hopefully the Pens could bounce back in game 2, but congrats on the win, guys, I felt you guys were clearly the better team tonight.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by the boys! This team is so resilient, no matter the circumstances, there's no panic and they just seem to get stronger when the going gets tough. Vasy was solid in goal, especially in the 3rd when needed.

Bishop has had an X ray and it's come back negative it terms of any structural damage which is good to hear.

Yeah Todd people are now seeing the Drouin we expected to see from day 1, ultimately it's took him a bit longer than expected but I too have always stuck by him probably because I thought he was the best player in that draft class and I wanted him to be the Lightning pick that year. I always said he would be the ideal replacement for Marty St. Louis, their style of play are very similar. I think if Drouin remains a bolt he got every chance of having a better career than Marty and that is saying something.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Vasilevsky did a great job of filling in for Bishop, hopefully the Pens could bounce back in game 2, but congrats on the win, guys, I felt you guys were clearly the better team tonight.
Nice game doobee I do expect the Penguins to Bounce back I
Thought in the 3rd the Penguins played better. I expect this series to be a dog fight. Per yzerman bishop is day to day.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game doobee I do expect the Penguins to Bounce back I
Thought in the 3rd the Penguins played better. I expect this series to be a dog fight. Per yzerman bishop is day to day.
I hope so Todd. I always thought the Lightning would be our greatest challenge. Rangers were undersized, Capitals were slow, Lightning are balanced, now we have to step up.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bish is day-to-day as Todd said but I can't see him playing anytime soon. I'm also surprised Callahan has no hearing scheduled in regards to his hit on Letang, personally I thought he would get 1 game at least.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bish is day-to-day as Todd said but I can't see him playing anytime soon. I'm also surprised Callahan has no hearing scheduled in regards to his hit on Letang, personally I thought he would get 1 game at least.
Thanks goodness we have vasy if lindback was still our back up the Penguins would crush us!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We not only have Vasi we have Gudlevski who has talent and could be a starter for
other teams by now. That game he shut out the Blackhawks only to lose in the OT
was a gem.