• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 3..................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll leave it to you guys......................

Andre Johnson @ KC. Hard to sit him when healthy but with Keenum I'm not sure what we will get.
VJax @ Atlanta. He's starting for sure.
TWill @ Philly. Game looks to be a shootout to me so I have him in right now.
ESanders vs. Balt. This one has me on the fence right now. I think this will be a smash mouth game but then again these 2 teams have really had some shootouts in the past.
BHartline vs. Buffalo. On the fence here too. Damn. Either he or Wallace is in for a big game IMO but which one?
Austin Collie @ NYJ. Don't worry, I haven't lost my mind. Just a stash for now...........

So I have it AJ, VJax and TWill right now but am tempted to sit AJ for Sanders or Hartline. Still can't decide.......thoughts?

BTW, my avi is pretty damn creepy...........

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VJax, TWill and Brian Hartline

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't advise using Sanders. Pitt/Balt games are typically low scoring defensive battles.

I would go Vjax, TWill and Hartline. Hartline has a good matchup and I think he and Wallace will have good production.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way my season is shaping up, I'm turning into "opposite George."

If every instinct you had was wrong, the opposite would have to be right.

No way I'd normally start Andre @ KC. New QB, away game, tough D. But since 'every instinct I have is wrong' perhaps you should consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre has 2 TD in his last 22 games or something like that?? I think it's time you try and make a deal.

...and Joe, that might be my favorite Seinfeld episode!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre has 2 TD in his last 22 games or something like that?? I think it's time you try and make a deal.

...and Joe, that might be my favorite Seinfeld episode!

Made deals for Cobb and VJax. I have no more draft picks to offer. Might try DMC and Andre.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'm sitting Andre for "Gulp" Hartline.....................

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'm sitting Andre for "Gulp" Hartline.....................

Good luck Sam. I am not sure whether going against George Costanza will give you good karma or bad, but it will be interesting to find out.

Many experts on the big sites are saying to play Johnson this week despite the issues, but that would take a lot of courage. That Chiefs pass rush closes in really quick so it is tough for any QB, let alone a practice squad guy to get the ball downfield. Logic says Hartline, but Costanza says do the opposite. Really tough one.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Sam. I am not sure whether going against George Costanza will give you good karma or bad, but it will be interesting to find out.

Many experts on the big sites are saying to play Johnson this week despite the issues, but that would take a lot of courage. That Chiefs pass rush closes in really quick so it is tough for any QB, let alone a practice squad guy to get the ball downfield. Logic says Hartline, but Costanza says do the opposite. Really tough one.
Yeah I know. Thanks. Just had a guy offer me (get this) Boldin for Johnson and I give my 8th for his 9th! Told him to pound sand. This is the same guy who I usually do one deal a year with and of course his caption was "How is this for our yearly deal". I didn't even counter it. Dude also TURNED DOWN Foster for DThomas after week 3 and countered with Foster and JThomas for DThomas and DWill

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have it AJ, VJax and TWill right now but am tempted to sit AJ for Sanders or Hartline. Still can't decide.......thoughts?
I guess I am the outlier. I would go AJ, VJax and Hartline. TWill to bench. Sam-remember, I am in last place in MBRL.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sissied out and put Andre back in................those of you who own Brian Hartline should try to get him in if you can as he will now go off!